Updated Lundardi bracketology

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Lunardi is on crack, the only way they get a 5 seed is if they overachieve to their talent level and coaching. Thats something that hasnt happened yet in 4 years, so who knows, maybe they are due for a surprising season.

Kind of like you. Stupid post after stupid post and yet, every once in a while, you manage to exceed even your even your own level of stupidity. Unfortunately, that does happen every year in your case.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
It's almost like an ISU fan would say "we" and "our" in this statement

I say 'they' but it's because I didn't go to school there (and I think using 'we' is even a little weird for anyone not actually on the team, but that's just me).

Reactions: VeloClone

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
It is pretty funny to read this thread. First I think the fans are fighting amongst each other for no real reason and then I realize I blocked that troll's comments.

• Funny
Reactions: VeloClone

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
LOL Lunardi hasn't done much homework, he still has Iowa in the field and a 6 seed to boot.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
LOL Lunardi hasn't done much homework, he still has Iowa in the field and a 6 seed to boot.

Barttorvik has this for next year...

upload_2019-6-27_12-4-48.png

Granted, there are some updates to make (assuming Bolton can play and Bohannon cannot, which their model has no Bolton and JorBo playing right now), but that projection system is not being extremely kind to either squad for next year.

For comparison, here was the same range last season...

upload_2019-6-27_12-5-58.png

That range has a couple of teams that managed to sneak into the tournament in that range, but that is the ragged edge-of-the-edge of the bubble down there. Thinking about a #5 or #6 for either squad is rather optimistic, or at least I would think so.