Updated Lundardi bracketology

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
Idk why people are so down on this next year's team. I was thinking a bubble, but there is definitely talent and a lot of "we" players. I'm excited to see the ball movement!

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
It's definitely an unknown how next years team will respond but we had pretty good depth on the bench and often times when guys are challenged to step up they do. When you're playing behind a guy like Shayok it's hard to show what you can do when your minutes are limited. When you get starter minutes makes a difference in your overall play.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Idk why people are so down on this next year's team. I was thinking a bubble, but there is definitely talent and a lot of "we" players. I'm excited to see the ball movement!

Because of Prohm's pants and ties! Duhhh!

Reactions: jcyclonee

BCoffClone125

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 19, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT
whos going to score for us.

I think Tyrese takes a big jump next year in terms of usage and has a good shot to lead the team in PPG. Nixon and Jacobson will get their share as well. Still need some others who weren't relied on as much last year to step up though (looking at you Conditt, Lewis and Griffin).

Reactions: cycloneML