Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
She's talking about not getting the pain meds.

I can't believe she would think about passing on the drugs after the videos today.

Worse than Red Asphalt back in '87
I didn't have any. But consider this - they are always an option if she changes her mind. Even in the middle of labor. Support her choices. :)

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Why do they make 90% of refrigerators now taller than the refrigerator opening in our kitchen and the other 10% that are short enough just a little bigger than a bread box?

And why would I ever need a 30" touch screen on my fridge? Sometimes I think they go way overboard in incorporating technology in some items.

• Agree
Reactions: SCyclone

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
The graduations rounds start today. Get to walk across the street for breakfast/brunch/lunch kinda thing. Have a few that will offer a late lunch and then a couple suppers tonight. A few tomorrow also. Then next week it fires up strong also.

@jcyclonee what did you nail down for what you are serving. We have the ribs on order and will grab some pulled pork or chicken just incase we run out of ribs.
pulled pork.
My wife mentioned having it catered and I said that I could take care of it to help offset the tent set up fee. That was probably not a good decision. I guess I don't really need sleep.

Reactions: BCClone

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Anyone have experience coming off paxil? I've been on it for about 5 years. Tried to come off once, and it did not go well. Withdrawal symptoms were very bad. I'm going to try and do it again, but do things differently. Will ween off at a slower pace than last time.

This drug is a ***** to come off of.

• Friendly
Reactions: BoxsterCy

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Well, I suppose that is why it’s better to pick them up at night, can turn the lights off.

You did mention there were two, hit on the other one.
The other is super cute, about 33 years younger than me as well. I rescued her once when a guy 20 years older than her was hitting on her once and couldn't take the hint.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
She's talking about not getting the pain meds.

I can't believe she would think about passing on the drugs after the videos today.

Worse than Red Asphalt back in '87[/QUOTE)
Just make sure she says yes before she is too far along in labor.. I've done one with and one with out. I can't really say which was the better experience.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
My new favorite sentence, "You play games with your competitor".

Good job Z. Now to play basketball with the soccer ball. Lol.

Reactions: NWICY

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Had a fire in the fire pit last night (it was awesome) and the neighbors wandered over to join us. Yours truly ended up having a couple too many cocktails, now at work suffering greatly.

hangover-littledrunk.jpg

Someday I'll get that figured out.

Or not.

I don't drink very much at all any more but every so often I get together with some old friends...we'll meet up around 6 just to 'catch up' and pretty soon it's midnight, we're all smoked and getting into way too deep of discussions. Haha, fun at the time, but the next day is rough.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Went to a day long birthing class.

1. There's nothing glamorous about giving birth.
2. Dear Lord....the amount of pain

45 days to go

Aw man, no six weeks of updates from you.

If she's thinking about the no drugs thing, get a yoga ball. Start bouncing on it and doing like, hip circle stuff with it. Good for getting baby into right position, getting motion in your pelvis and then live on it the last couple weeks + early labor. When she actually gets to labor, the very best pain relieving thing I found (and wish I'd remembered it sooner) was on the exhale, blow out like a horse - making your lips flap/vibrate. IDK how to describe. It helped a lot.

You know what, get a yoga ball anyway cause you'll spend a lotta hours on it bouncing a baby anyway.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Went to the farm for most of the day. Sounds like my mom, aunt and uncle are finally coming around to the idea that grandma needs to be in some kind of facility.

LittleWx always loves going to the farm and today was no different. It is amazing how sweet and caring he can be as today there was a newborn calf that is not doing well and he is very concerned about it. Same with our dog as she jumped up on the table and ate his chicken leg last night when we all had our backs turned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron