Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
@BCClone any recommendations on car dealerships in the area? Car may finally have gave her all and dont really want to put more money into it.

Also, anybody have experience buying from a car rental place? Just trying to cover all my options.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I have this LinkIn account, no idea why really. I don't even remember signing up, and it's signed up under a nickname of mine kinda so it is really odd. It's almost like it was partially filled out for me by a family member, but not from my house.

I will look at it maybe 1-2 times year, unless an email that is sent to me as an alert catches my attention. I was looking just this morning and it looks like there are some people that need to comment on every post that they see, is other social media like this? This and LinkIn are the only two things that I would consider I'm on for social media and LinkIn only gets checked a couple times a year at best.

It's worse......imagine a mass of bloody chum stirring a shark frenzy of Hate....the sanctimonious echo chamber Hate that people don't even recognize they are participating in....that is social media mostly. That and girls showing everybody their dinner.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
@BCClone any recommendations on car dealerships in the area? Car may finally have gave her all and dont really want to put more money into it.

Also, anybody have experience buying from a car rental place? Just trying to cover all my options.

What brand do you like or what are you looking for? If you want a deal. The old chevy dealer still hits auctions and makes deals.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Another @BCClone question...did the eldest qualify individually or in a relay for state track?

Don’t think so. Got jerked around a lot this year. Never could settle in. About four kids with decent speed and one demanded to run individual events to impress colleges. He good but not college good. So he didn’t get in the right relays.

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames

I can’t remember your exact location but my dad gets his vehicles from Blake Greenfield Chevrolet Buick. He is in Wells, MN which is just north of 90. Blake used to be with Pritchard/Fred Hoiberg in Clarion then he got his own dealership in MN. Has bought both used and new, and they special ordered his convertible for my dad. I don’t know how Blake is on pricing/deals though.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY and cmjh10

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
The graduations rounds start today. Get to walk across the street for breakfast/brunch/lunch kinda thing. Have a few that will offer a late lunch and then a couple suppers tonight. A few tomorrow also. Then next week it fires up strong also.

@jcyclonee what did you nail down for what you are serving. We have the ribs on order and will grab some pulled pork or chicken just incase we run out of ribs.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I can’t remember your exact location but my dad gets his vehicles from Blake Greenfield Chevrolet Buick. He is in Wells, MN which is just north of 90. Blake used to be with Pritchard/Fred Hoiberg in Clarion then he got his own dealership in MN. Has bought both used and new, and they special ordered his convertible for my dad. I don’t know how Blake is on pricing/deals though.

He also re-started Auto-Edge in Mason city. A used car lot that was owned by an old classmate of my sisters. I'm not sure how the pricing would be for them.

I can also recommend a dealership that will be many miles away, it's who I call first, but then again we were invited to their wedding and the guy doesn't want to tick of his wife's family friends. Knoepfler chevy in Souix city and ask for Joe. Tell him BC told you to call him.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Had a fire in the fire pit last night (it was awesome) and the neighbors wandered over to join us. Yours truly ended up having a couple too many cocktails, now at work suffering greatly.

hangover-littledrunk.jpg

Someday I'll get that figured out.

Or not.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Pretty good day at work got some of tomorrows work done, and still done by a little after 4. Steak fry at the American Legion for supper good as always. Also had a Schoo special pineapple juice, vodka, and Malibu rum that and a beer was just the right amount of buzz to end the work day.

I dislike hotels when they remodel rooms and then rent the rooms before they put a fridge back in them. Oh well it's cold enough tonight I can keep my milk in the trunk of my car.

Last edited:

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Pretty good day at work got some of tomorrows work done, and still done by a little after 4. Steak fry at the American Legion for supper good as always. Also had a Schoo special pineapple juice, vodka, and Malibu rum that and a beer was just the right amount of buzz to end the work day.

I dislike hotels when they remodel rooms and then rent the rooms before they put a fridge back in them. Oh well it's cold enough tonight I can keep my milk in the trunk of my car.

Milk? WTF!

I mean you can put it on cereal or make white Russians with it if you don't have cream but you don't drink it do you?

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Every labor is different, every woman is different. Your wife may breeze through it. If not, be prepared for a broken hand... :D

She's talking about not getting the pain meds.

I can't believe she would think about passing on the drugs after the videos today.

Worse than Red Asphalt back in '87

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Went to a day long birthing class.

1. There's nothing glamorous about giving birth.
2. Dear Lord....the amount of pain

45 days to go

Only time it hurt was when the wife kicked me.

Have had a couple women tell me kidney stones are worse than birth.

Oohhh.....wait....... now I understand number 2. The pain in being in a full day birthing class......yes, I agree they suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.