INSIDER: Quick analysis on Rayjon Tucker

Nelcyn

Nov 29, 2012
Colorado
I haven't read through all of this. He looks like a more athletic Kane. How is there a chance he is coming back to college?

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
I haven't read through all of this. He looks like a more athletic Kane. How is there a chance he is coming back to college?
Never proved anything at the power 5 level. If he leads any of the teams on his list, then his NBA stock will improve greatly.

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Ok, I'm a huge KU hater as well, but this is a pretty lame comeback. Nobody in the Big 12 can dispute Ku's success in the Big 12. Cheating or no cheating.

Lame, maybe, and perhaps that's how the post read, but I do have respect for Kansas basketball and their history. I also know that they are not the end all be all of Big 12 or NCAA basketball. Our recent success in the Big 12 Tournament coupled with this year's regular season results demonstrate they are human. Recruits are smart enough to realize this, imo.

Will Kansas continue to get great recruits, sure. But not all of them....and the gap is more narrow now than in recent history.

Just my take.

• Agree
Reactions: SpokaneCY

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
If we land this guy and Lewis makes a big jump along with Conditt IV showing he's as good as he's hyped up to be, this is a top 25 team that can challenge Kansas. I have a lot of faith in Halliburton and Jacobson and from what I've heard about Nixon, he's going to be solid as well. Come on, Tucker! If you show up then you will get to play 15-20 games in the best arena in college ball.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
I think he’s Auburn bound.

Could be.. a lot Auburn fans on their boards think it’s between ISU and Auburn.. only hope I have is he could have a relationship with D rob due to his ArLR days..

Auburn has a heck of a recruiting class coming in with possibly more to come.

Help Support Us

Become a patron