INSIDER: Quick analysis on Rayjon Tucker

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
When talking about systems to lump WV in there is weird.

Yeah, do you want to spend your energy defending in the opponent’s backcourt or do you want to spend it getting buckets at Iowa State!

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Yeah, do you want to spend your energy defending in the opponent’s backcourt or do you want to spend it getting buckets at Iowa State!
And have a coach scream at you like you could be in a body bag any second.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
If I had to guess his top 3:

Auburn
Isu
Memphis

KU he won’t have free reign to be primary guy I don’t think.. WV makes no sense from a offense standpoint..

Memphis I think he could be looked at as the leader showing the young pups around but it’s same competition he came from and I think he’d be looking for higher competition and more exposure tv wise for nba..maybe.. Memphis is also rumored to land a stud recruit this weekend at SG spot so there’s that too.

Auburn is interesting..they lost a lot like we did and he mentions a couple coaches in that articles but it was written by Auburn guy so...he mentions his factors being playing with players he likes and coaching staff..

It would be quite the coop to win this one over say Auburn and Pearl.

• Agree
Reactions: SolarGarlic

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
This is promising news since his visit was quiet but if he is treating it like a business decision I see how the odds go up. KU made a big impression on him judging by his twitter so them being behind surprises me a little. Despite the report I wouldn’t count out KU for a second. Fingers crossed for the good guys.
Yeah and he started following a couple KU players after the visit and I don’t think he did that any other place. Could mean nothing though.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Auburn and Bruce Pearl. They have been known to do some, ummmm "You dropped this 20k on the ground and we are giving it back to you", type stuff.

• Agree
Reactions: ChickenNuggetMan

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I like our chances based on that. If he's looking to be surrounded by good dudes, I think the environment and culture that Coach Prohm has created will work well for him. Come rock out in Hilton, Rayjon!

Hard to experience fully the environment in May.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Yeah and he started following a couple KU players after the visit and I don’t think he did that any other place. Could mean nothing though.
He did on Instagram. He follows a bunch of Iowa State related people on there. (MBB players, other ISU athletes, cheerleaders and regular students.)

I wouldn’t use who he follows as an indicator of where he’s going though.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
He did on Instagram. He follows a bunch of Iowa State related people on there. (MBB players, other ISU athletes, cheerleaders and regular students.)

I wouldn’t use who he follows as an indicator of where he’s going though.

There is some study out there where you can predict where a kid will go based on social media activity so followers and what they are responding to or tweeting is actually a good indicator.

Reactions: Thompsonclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron