Hoiberg to Huskers

Mar 7, 2019
It’s a selfish opinion. I understand that. On here if you don’t like Steve you aren’t a real fan. I’m sad bc we extended a coach I don’t believe is a good enough coach. And someone I revere just signed with Nebraska.

It’s a selfish opinion I know but I dont care.

Now bring on the “give up your tix, you’re not a real fan, etc.”

Well we did want to extend Fred in the past and he decided he didn’t want to be here. He made the choice not isu.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

Gerbs

Aug 31, 2013
Well in defense of Prohm, he has pretty much equaled what Hoiberg has ever done at ISU in less time.
Hoiberg: 4 NCAA’s in 5 years. 1 sweet 16. 2 Big 12 Tourney champs.
Prohm: 3 NCAA’s in 4 years. 1 sweet 16. 2 Big 12 Tourney champs.

While Prohm got upset in the first round this year, Hoiberg getting upset by UAB was a lot worse. I don’t agree with Prohm’s decisions all the time, but I didn’t agree with all of Hoiberg’s either.

I don’t really feel like fighting but prohm has beat two 12 seeds and a 13 seed with 4 NBA players and now three guys who are being mocked into the nba. And he started with quite the leg up on Fred

Now let me commiserate in peace. The bad guy needs to vent

RedlineSi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Twin Cities
i know I’m the message board jerk and I need to give up my tix bc I don’t like prohm, but I don’t care. I’m sad Fred is at Nebraska.

But at least our current coach is nice to the media, now eff off doubters right?

Prohm has done more than Fred.

Also, Fred didn't want to be here. He almost took the damn Gopher job in 2013. Let it go.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
i know I’m the message board jerk and I need to give up my tix bc I don’t like prohm, but I don’t care. I’m sad Fred is at Nebraska.

But at least our current coach is nice to the media, now eff off doubters right?

What in the 'effing h@ll does Prohm's relationship with the media have to do with a damn thing?

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I don’t really feel like fighting but prohm has beat two 12 seeds and a 13 seed with 4 NBA players and now three guys who are being mocked into the nba. And he started with quite the leg up on Fred

Now let me commiserate in peace. The bad guy needs to vent

FFS, if you want to commiserate in peace, then don't openly pine for the old coach while ripping on the current one with the expectation that other posters aren't going to give you some grief.

Honestly, when did self-awareness become as rare as a superpower?

• Agree
Reactions: flycy and Acylum

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
So much for “loyal sons forever true.” I don’t fault him for taking another college job, but taking the job at a rival school hurts.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclad

jpete24

Wearing nut cup since 2002
SuperFanatic
Mar 25, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
We’re in a good place right now. If things go south, we have TJ just waiting in the wings at our farm team now over at UNLV. I think Iowa state is in good shape and we'll be fine next year with Prohm.

I think I'll enjoy Nebraska starting to win as it won't directly effect us and it'll be fun watching him stomp the Weak 10

Reactions: kingcy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron