Hoiberg to Huskers

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I hate that we extended prohm and Hoiberg just signed in Lincoln. Just doesn’t seem fair.
Doesn’t seem fair to who?
One of those guys is 100% loyal and dedicated to ISU, the other one just called Lincoln, NE his second home. You’ll likely see a lot more comments in the next few days that show Fred may not be as loyal to ISU than some people want to think.

Gerbs

Aug 31, 2013
Doesn’t seem fair to who?
One of those guys is 100% loyal and dedicated to ISU, the other one just called Lincoln, NE his second home. You’ll likely see a lot more comments in the next few days that show Fred may not be as loyal to ISU than some people want to think.

It’s a selfish opinion. I understand that. On here if you don’t like Steve you aren’t a real fan. I’m sad bc we extended a coach I don’t believe is a good enough coach. And someone I revere just signed with Nebraska.

It’s a selfish opinion I know but I dont care.

Now bring on the “give up your tix, you’re not a real fan, etc.”

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Why? can’t like Iowa st and wish we had Fred instead of prohm?

If you're openly lamenting Fred going to coach Nebraska while simultaneously b!tching about Prohm (which you did all season long) and his extension I think you make it pretty clear to everyone on here that you're a bigger fan of Fred than you are of ISU.

clone1990

Apr 14, 2008
It’s a selfish opinion. I understand that. On here if you don’t like Steve you aren’t a real fan. I’m sad bc we extended a coach I don’t believe is a good enough coach. And someone I revere just signed with Nebraska.

Gerbs, I really don’t think he wanted to be in Ames or work with JP.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I don't understand how someone can think Prohm isn't a good enough coach but Hoiberg is. Prohm is a better recruiter and defensive coach and he is just as good as an offensive coach. People love their OOB sets apparently. Mind boggling

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL

Well in defense of Prohm, he has pretty much equaled what Hoiberg has ever done at ISU in less time.
Hoiberg: 4 NCAA’s in 5 years. 1 sweet 16. 2 Big 12 Tourney champs.
Prohm: 3 NCAA’s in 4 years. 1 sweet 16. 2 Big 12 Tourney champs.

While Prohm got upset in the first round this year, Hoiberg getting upset by UAB was a lot worse. I don’t agree with Prohm’s decisions all the time, but I didn’t agree with all of Hoiberg’s either.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown

I just hope Nebraska knows we are keeping all those national championship banners Fred won here!

Last edited:

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
Well in defense of Prohm, he has pretty much equaled what Hoiberg has ever done at ISU in less time.
Hoiberg: 4 NCAA’s in 5 years. 1 sweet 16. 2 Big 12 Tourney champs.
Prohm: 3 NCAA’s in 4 years. 1 sweet 16. 2 Big 12 Tourney champs.

While Prohm got upset in the first round this year, Hoiberg getting upset by UAB was a lot worse. I don’t agree with Prohm’s decisions all the time, but I didn’t agree with all of Hoiberg’s either.
Big ******* deal man! Was Prohm a ballboy under Johnny Orr?

Gerbs

Aug 31, 2013
i know I’m the message board jerk and I need to give up my tix bc I don’t like prohm, but I don’t care. I’m sad Fred is at Nebraska.

But at least our current coach is nice to the media, now eff off doubters right?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron