Lard Transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
This really sucks. I liked Cam a lot more than I probably even should have. He had a world of talent, and I was really hoping he’d get everything going in the right direction next year. It won’t devastate the team, with Jake, Conditt and Solo coming back, but still sucks because I enjoyed watching him out there.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
We are going to be really bad next year if Lindell and THT leave too
I'm not going to downvote your post but I disagree. At this point you just don't know.

If THT is for sure gone and the staff knows it they can focus on grad transfers. If we land Clarence Nadolny he can probably replace Lindell rather easily. Or maybe we already have Lindell's replacement in Prentiss Nixon.

• Disagree
Reactions: SolarGarlic

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Well, I hope he can keep whatever demons he suffers from at bay away from the support he got at ISU. I'd love to see him develop into a terrific, consistent player.

I don't know how well his game translates to the NBA, if he developed it further and got consistency. Wouldn't he have to guard on the perimeter and be able to shoot a jumper?

Anyway, good luck, Cam. I enjoyed watching your freshman year and that Ohio State game was a good audition for some team.

Cyder91

Jul 19, 2018
Wonder if it was his choice.
I think it was his choice. I think when CSP sent him to the wellness program last summer, there were stipulations along the line of
"if you come out of this program, behave, put your work in, commit to the team and stay out of trouble, then you have your chance to do great things. If you don't come back and do these things, it's your choice. The consequence of that is that your not going to see much playing time. If it continues, then we aren't going to be wasting a scholarship when someone who is more committed is willing to put the time and effort in."

Last edited:

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Too bad, but hardly surprising.

I think he'll get a lot of Power 5 interest, based on potential alone. I don't know if he'd touch LSU right now with the Will Wade situation, but otherwise it seems like that would be a natural fit.

Best of luck to him. Thanks for being a Cyclone Cam.

Reactions: baagoe
Status
Not open for further replies.