*** Official #23 IOWA STATE vs #18 Kansas State Game(Day) Thread ***

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I don't know, I think the jury is still out on this Prohm guy. I mean, we had 10 turnovers against the 2nd ranked defense in the country. And we missed some free throws, that's completely on Prohm. It's almost like we don't even practice them. And not wearing the correct colored tie...completely unacceptable!

Start a thread with this Monday and we will all jump in like crazed lemmings.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Those who pontificate on their knowledge usually are insecure of their said knowledge.

Look wise guy, it was a stupid basketball play, probably one of the dumbest you can possibly make in the course of a game. It could have been a 6 point swing in the matter of 5 seconds, we ended up pulling away but there is no question stuff like that could be the difference between winning and losing.

Im sorry that its so hard for some of you to grasp the concept that it was a horrible decision.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Look wise guy, it was a stupid basketball play, probably one of the dumbest you can possibly make in the course of a game. It could have been a 6 point swing in the matter of 5 seconds, we ended up pulling away but there is no question stuff like that could be the difference between winning and losing.

Im sorry that its so hard for some of you to grasp the concept that it was a horrible decision.

The stupid part is suggesting NWB should have been benched for the half after it.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Dear Coach Prohm , time to start your best players
tenor.gif

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I don't know, I think the jury is still out on this Prohm guy. I mean, we had 10 turnovers against the 2nd ranked defense in the country. And we missed some free throws, that's completely on Prohm. It's almost like we don't even practice them. And not wearing the correct colored tie...completely unacceptable!
I for one am getting sick and tired of these horrible road wins! Unacceptable!

Reactions: jcyclonee

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Something something gift keeps giving something.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
In the world of coach use timeouts, Steve Prohm is Scott Drew’s polar opposite, LOL.

And yes I know Drew coaches Baylor.

I thought his one with minutes left in the game was a great move. Got his guys attention about what happened in Ames in the last minutes of the KSU game.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Our best win of the year on the road, we played with desire and determination today and it showed. On to Baylor at home, we can still do this.

Lets finish strong.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Does this mean ISU fans are back to "we can win the league and make a Final Four" ....

The few media guys taking about the Final Four are happy today, but yes, we can win this league now.
Just think what Prohm could do with half the number of McD AAs that are on the KU roster....

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
You guys are completely clueless, we'll see how that 3 plays out at the end of the game. Absolutely inexcusable mistake, I would bench NWB for the second half. Only a complete moron would shoot the ball with enough time left for the other team to score.

It would be one thing if he was wide open, but it was a horrible shot.

How's this work out for you?

And then calling players morons. Yikes.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Get off your high horse, whether you want to cry about it, it was still a moronic play. I think if you asked CP or NWB they would say the same thing.

So you're still calling a college kid a moron.

Do you still think he should have been benched?

Was there anything good that happened today?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

This could happen at pretty much any point in any basketball game.