*** Official #23 IOWA STATE vs #18 Kansas State Game(Day) Thread ***

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I'd be alright with not having to hear every conversation of the conference tying back to 14 straight for KU so I hope KSU finds a way to hang an L on KU. Tech will hopefully do the same next week. Hopefully someone can squeeze out 13-5 and we don't have to hear it anymore.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
You guys are completely clueless, we'll see how that 3 plays out at the end of the game. Absolutely inexcusable mistake, I would bench NWB for the second half. Only a complete moron would shoot the ball with enough time left for the other team to score.

It would be one thing if he was wide open, but it was a horrible shot.

This aged like good cheese

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
giphy.gif

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
I think we might. I'm assuming we'll lose at least one more, so KSU needs to lose 2 and still has OSU and WVU on the schedule. KU can still add a loss @TTU next saturday.
Agree. If Kansas losses to TT then we have a one game lead over Kansas (assuming we win both next week), so I feel like you have to route for Kansas in that game. K-State is pretty much a shoe in to go 2-0 next week, so Kansas is their first and only real challenge left on their schedule other than @TCU.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Agree. If Kansas losses to TT then we have a one game lead over Kansas (assuming we win both next week), so I feel like you have to route for Kansas in that game. K-State is pretty much a shoe in to go 2-0 next week, so Kansas is their first and only real challenge left on their schedule other than @TCU.
KSU isn't a shoe-in for anything. That team is severely limited offensively, especially if Wade is hurt. I realize Huggins has **** canned half of his roster but it is a quick turnaround in Morgantown.

Last edited by a moderator:

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I'd be alright with not having to hear every conversation of the conference tying back to 14 straight for KU so I hope KSU finds a way to hang an L on KU. Tech will hopefully do the same next week. Hopefully someone can squeeze out 13-5 and we don't have to hear it anymore.
Jayhawks are going to tie this thing one way or another. Their schedule is easy the rest of the way. I’m just cheering for us to tie them and nobody else.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Purple Kansas fans are crying on their message board that ISU will never shoot like that again. Uhh..we have been shooting well all year K-State and TCU in Ames removed.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

I think it depends on if or how long Wade is out. If he’s back for the next game, you cheer for Kansas. If he’s out for a period of time, it’s a different story. KSU isn’t nearly as good of a team on offense without Wade, and they’re even pretty bad offensively with him.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Jayhawks are going to tie this thing one way or another. Their schedule is easy the rest of the way. I’m just cheering for us to tie them and nobody else.
Kansas is only going as far as Lawson can take them. If he's off they could drop Tech, KSU, and/or Baylor.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Does this mean ISU fans are back to "we can win the league and make a Final Four" after the last week of "I just hope we dont collapse and miss the tourney"?

You guys are hilarious. Thanks for the help today. We will speak of you fondly.

Here comes Kansas.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron