And that's how you defuse the blowback (Isheem Young)

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
What was a convenience store doing with that sort of cash out? Don't they have safes that can't be opened by clerks?

• Agree
Reactions: Aclone and aauummm

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
What was a convenience store doing with that sort of cash out? Don't they have safes that can't be opened by clerks?

It was probably in a safe but with his brother working there they probably knew how much and where the store had all all times.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

superiorcyclone

Dec 12, 2013
Randy, I don't think you mean to do this on purpose but seriously, Go cover Iowa. Nothing like putting Armed Robbery at the top of the title for ISU and Campbell.

Randy thinks by putting "Armed Robbery" in the title he increases his readership. Does not work that way for me. A-hole. Tons of high school kids do horrible things but do not get caught. Does that make them innocent, no way. If coach wants a kid, that is fine by me. Randy said the coach would have to "Answer" for his actions, but that is ridiculous. CMC answers to the guys on his team and his staff. If the team and staff are on board, then I sure am.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
A certain fanbase will be all over this this week at the local bar while they're getting **** faced and driving home.

Not condoning this kid's actions and it'd better be a short leash but if Randy Pete is given this many chances to be an even average reporter after this sort of **** stirring agenda laced ******** then CMC definitely has room to operate.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: cynile and irish

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
What are you all whining about? There was nothing wrong with that article.

I trust Campbell’s evaluations of people and decision process with recruits. Excited to add Young to the squad.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Anxiously awaiting the day Campbell finally snaps and gives Randy the "Stone-Cold Stunner" after asking him another ridiculous question.

tenor.gif

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
I think he does mean to do it on purpose

I don't know him personally so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He is not as bad on Cyclone Insider so I'll leave the slight possibility in there.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
In other news, I always wondered what the inside of Campbell's nose looked like. Thanks to Randy's video interview, I now know.

• Funny
Reactions: cynile