Foca no longer committed

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Some Iowa guys only find out after it is post on this forum and think it is new news

Right in the article
According to our own Tony Hager, Foca silently de-committed nearly six months ago.

This post has nothing to do with Tony Hager or IaWrestle.

Last edited:

ACSlater

Nov 28, 2012
Not sure how I was supposed to know if he silently de committed... I’m just super pumped that Reeves de committed from Campbell otherwise it would be looking very bleak.

• Agree
Reactions: crablegs

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Sorry you didn't get directly told. Next time something happens I will make sure you get @, any other hawks that we need to do this for?
You know, it’s ok to admit you were wrong and that this hasn’t been discussed here. In fact, you might actually gain some respect by doing so.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You know, it’s ok to admit you were wrong and that this hasn’t been discussed here. In fact, you might actually gain some respect by doing so.

I admit when I'm wrong whenever it happens. I didn't go back and check to see if it was specifically CF or if I had heard it at wrestling function. I don't care, it was well known among ISU fans and had been discussed. In regards about respect from you, I don't care about that either.

• Funny
Reactions: SimpsonCyclone

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
I admit when I'm wrong whenever it happens. I didn't go back and check to see if it was specifically CF or if I had heard it at wrestling function. I don't care, it was well known among ISU fans and had been discussed. In regards about respect from you, I don't care about that either.
So, since you were wrong, is this you admitting it?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So, since you were wrong, is this you admitting it?

Like I said, I didn't go back and check. So if Foca not coming here was never discussed here, I was wrong. It doesn't bother me to say I was wrong, so if you get your jollys from it, I can say it again, If Foca not coming was never mentioned on here, then I was wrong. I can PM that to you also if it matters that much. Speaking of PMs I just thought of something. BTW @crablegs this way I don't forget to tell you.

Help Support Us

Become a patron