Coach Broken Foot

tay2015

Aug 7, 2015
Saw on Monte’s Snapchat that it looked like Steve broke his foot. Just wondering if anything came out on how he did it.

Also saw Someone post on Snapchat on the Ames story showing a video of Monte and Niang working out in the practice facility with the caption “it’s no wonder we only won 4 conference games this year, Saturday morning and only former players working out.” Thought that was interesting.

Last edited:

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Saw on Monte’s Snapchat that it looked like Steve broke his foot. Just wondering if anything came out on how he did it.

Also saw who I assume was a manager post on Snapchat on the Ames story showing a video of Monte and Niang working out in the practice facility with the caption “it’s no wonder we only won 4 conference games this year, Saturday morning and only former players working out.” Thought that was interesting.

Ouch is right

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

Also saw Someone post on Snapchat on the Ames story showing a video of Monte and Niang working out in the practice facility with the caption “it’s no wonder we only won 4 conference games this year, Saturday morning and only former players working out.” Thought that was interesting.

Are the players even in Ames? I was thinking they didn’t need to be back until tomorrow.

tay2015

Aug 7, 2015
Are the players even in Ames? I was thinking they didn’t need to be back until tomorrow.

Very well could of been the case. Just thought it was kind of weird. A non-story, however I do love the fact that our old players come back and hangout/workout in Ames.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
A non story, that you’re trying to make into a story?
e7d6shoot_the_messenger.gif

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Depending on the time of morning weren't there camps and things at Lied I'm sure the players in town were probably helping out at?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
June 11: time to start questioning the teams “heart” and “effort”. Looks like “interesting” is the new “concerned”.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Saw pictures of him getting around on a knee cart. Those things are way better than crutches if you have ankle/foot injury. Had a cart for a few months.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
I like the idea that former players are holding current players accountable for the program they helped build.

Yep, a little shot across the bow by their former peers is all in good fun.

Those guys brought it. Hopefully the next generation will too.

• Agree
Reactions: ChickenNuggetMan

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Max and Georges are in town because they are holding camps, one of my sons is going to them this week and next so I definitely know that.

It’s a weekend, these are college kids, I hope they aren’t living there every waking moment. Spend plenty of time working out, but also enjoy yourself a little.

Reactions: Doc

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Max and Georges are in town because they are holding camps, one of my sons is going to them this week and next so I definitely know that.

It’s a weekend, these are college kids, I hope they aren’t living there every waking moment. Spend plenty of time working out, but also enjoy yourself a little.

Damn autocorrect anyway (I'm guessing that meant Naz).

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron