*New Uniform Thread*

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
A little something like this?

Flip the gold to an outline and the white to the interior on the number. I have always thought colored numbers on jerseys should match the pants at all times.

White numbers over colored pants are okay, however.

Remove the red "mini-stripes" from the jersey -- cool idea overall, but inconsistent with the simple three-stripe "NFL" stripes on the helmet and pants. Consistency is big with me for these things, so we should use the same striping pattern when we can.

Otherwise, great, even if a lot of white for a home team when white is not one of our primary colors. We are not the Indianapolis Colts, after all.

Definitely better, though. The mismatched elements on the existing jerseys make them look like something that you might have a team wearing at practice.

• Agree
Reactions: stiles4cy

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
The C/C/C with the red facemasks is the best home uniform we have. Our helmets are slick with the stickers on the back adding a little gold. I liked the W/C/W, but there was something off. I think you guys are underestimating how many teams occasionally use the one-color look for jerseys and pants. I believe Michigan is wearing all "maize" for its game against Florida on Saturday.

19clone91

Nov 21, 2013
Denver, CO
I love the all cardinals. But is it the best uniform we can come up with, no. Uniforms where the helmet is the same color as the tops of the jersey look bad when the pants are a different color IMO. You either need to be all one primary color or the helmet needs to be the same color as the pants. I think our Cardinal and Gold uniforms would look better if the helmets were gold, otherwise stick to the all Cardinal unis IMO

Reactions: CYCLNST8

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
I love the all cardinals. But is it the best uniform we can come up with, no. Uniforms where the helmet is the same color as the tops of the jersey look bad when the pants are a different color IMO. You either need to be all one primary color or the helmet needs to be the same color as the pants. I think our Cardinal and Gold uniforms would look better if the helmets were gold, otherwise stick to the all Cardinal unis IMO

This is why the best uniform combo we have is cardinal helmet, white jersey, cardinal pants IMO

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
helmet needs to be the same color as the pants. I think our Cardinal and Gold uniforms would look better if the helmets were gold

I like this as the standard (assuming we finally get gold helmets). Main home: G-C-G, with W-C-W as 1A standard; Main road, C-W-C, with all-white 1A road standard. Obviously there will be alternates and they won't all follow helmet/pants match. That's OK, those would be used less frequently than the 4 listed above.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
I'm really surprised we haven't started speculating on what we are going to wear Saturday.