Race Thompson

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
With UCLA playing the way they are. I would expect Indiana to throw some money at Alford before they go after Drew. I think if Alford turns them down. They Go after Drew. Time will tell how close we are to Race. He will probably just go to Minnesota and call it a day. Because for some reason we have trouble getting those Minnesota kids down to Iowa State. Minus Royce and Sully

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
But they just beat the Golden State Warriors!?

Yeah.....who said Fred was having bad luck? He just got wins over Cavs (no LeBron) & Warriors ( no Durant). That's a few breaks at least. Lol

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
With UCLA playing the way they are. I would expect Indiana to throw some money at Alford before they go after Drew. I think if Alford turns them down. They Go after Drew. Time will tell how close we are to Race. He will probably just go to Minnesota and call it a day. Because for some reason we have trouble getting those Minnesota kids down to Iowa State. Minus Royce and Sully
Bryan Heger was from Minnesota and went to the same high school as Race Thompson. Sure, he didn't play much and he graduated from high school over 30 years ago. However, he did shut down Stacy King during one game when Stacy King was hungover.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Yeah.....who said Fred was having bad luck? He just got wins over Cavs (no LeBron) & Warriors ( no Durant). That's a few breaks at least. Lol
Well, I will say this. A lot of my friends that are Bulls fans were saying before they hired Hoiberg, "We need a coach who can beat Cleveland." Welp, Freddy has 6 wins in 7 games against them. You wanted it Chicago, you got it.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Well in his defense, the Warriors without KD are still pretty damn good, like 73 wins good.

Dingus

May 23, 2013
For the most part I agree with this, however, some do stay despite big $'s being thrown their way...Coach K at Duke, Coach B at Syracuse, etc. Not putting Coach Prohm in this group, but all of the big names that stayed started out at Coach Prohm's level.

I thought coach K made like $9 million/yr, which is more than almost all NBA coaches made.

Help Support Us

Become a patron