Random thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I'm making three pies today - fresh cherry, peach and pecan (or apple, haven't checked my supplies yet). They're going to my in-laws, and from they will be sold by the piece at the Breda 4th of July celebration tomorrow night. So there ya go. Get in your car and drive.

I'll drown if I do that!

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
image.jpg

I had had to buy my own pie, since the ladies on CF suck so much. Yeah, you're reading that right. Almost six bucks. For half of a pie. Because crap is expensive here. And it tastes like crap. I hope you're all happy with yourselves.

ChocolateRain

Jun 29, 2014
is the 4th of July the most rasist holiday? think about it. no other holiday celebrates white men more than independence day, as we reflect on what white men did for us. thank god we have president Obama in the white house otherwise we would have two rasist holidays (presidents day) as a nation, i think it would be better to celebrate the freedom that we have today then the freedom that we gained 600 years ago from men who had slaves and beat up their wives for beer money.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
is the 4th of July the most rasist holiday? think about it. no other holiday celebrates white men more than independence day, as we reflect on what white men did for us. thank god we have president Obama in the white house otherwise we would have two rasist holidays (presidents day) as a nation, i think it would be better to celebrate the freedom that we have today then the freedom that we gained 600 years ago from men who had slaves and beat up their wives for beer money.

I think you have had more rum than I have.

watching Criminal Minds whilst husband has left to forage for food is an unwise choice.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area

If you're going to be offended....at least be able to spell what offends you. I mean, unless you are offended by inequality between rases.

And oh, by the way...celebrating the freedom we have today is part of July 4th, at least for me.

Part of the reason (not all of the reason) there are still problems between races is that BOTH sides continue to invest in it. Looking for the racism in everything is just as dumb as looking for reasons to hate people because of their race.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center

kgface_medium.gif

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
this thread needs to be about pie again.

Or sleeping on the ground. Sleeping on the ground is uncomfortable. And people next door who blare bad music until 4 am can go suck a ****.

And crows are ********. Why are they CAW CAW CAWING at 4am? And who lights fireworks at 3am? The loud sound ones?

I think DH and I are hotel people, not camping people.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center

Or sleeping on the ground. Sleeping on the ground is uncomfortable. And people next door who blare bad music until 4 am can go suck a ****.

And crows are ********. Why are they CAW CAW CAWING at 4am? And who lights fireworks at 3am? The loud sound ones?

I originally read that as cows. I was about to question you

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
My best friend since middle school just got engaged. Only problem is she is a complete *****. None of our friends really like her. She is one of those that is really whiny, demanding and always thinks she has it the worst.

I dont know whether to feel happy for them or sad for him. And I dont know what to say if they ask me to be involved in the wedding.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
My best friend since middle school just got engaged. Only problem is she is a complete *****. None of our friends really like her. She is one of those that is really whiny, demanding and always thinks she has it the worst.

I dont know whether to feel happy for them or sad for him. And I dont know what to say if they ask me to be involved in the wedding.

that is a terrible situation to be in. If all the friends dislike her, probably a bad sign. And a heart to heart will probably just push him away from you.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids

Please tell me that this is alcohol or some form of drug talking. If not this is up there with some of clonedude's posts as one of the worst all time

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

So no number 6 then? What the hell was the point in even camping?

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

Yes. Yes it is. So are Hostess snowballs. And rolls of toilet paper. And don't even get me going on how rasist (that was hard to force myself to spell) ball point pens are.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Yes. Yes it is. So are Hostess snowballs. And rolls of toilet paper. And don't even get me going on how rasist (that was hard to force myself to spell) ball point pens are.

I think you meant white-out...I mean...when you have too much color on your page...just cover it up with a layer of white.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I think you meant white-out...I mean...when you have too much color on your page...just cover it up with a layer of white.

Nope. The pen is always trying to force the black out until it's completely gone. If that doesn't sound like ethnic cleansing, I don't know what does.

Status
Not open for further replies.