Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I always use mine on my lap. And I don't have a tv, so often at night it's sitting on my bed as I'm watching it before going to sleep. I'm worried I'm gonna burn it up.

It does happen. I burnt up a laptop that way. That's why I use the tray that allows for airflow underneath this one.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Is it just me, or is anyone else just too impatient to use those blower hand dryers in the restroom? 90 percent of the time I just walk out and let them air dry. Give me paper towels, please.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Driving up Beach this morning, saw a woman walking her large dog away from an equally large pile of poo in the middle of the bike/walking path that runs alongside Beach. I felt like rolling down my window and offering to pick it up and follow her home & deposit it on her front stoop, or in front of her garage door, or someplace equally inconvenient for her.

If you're going to own pets and have them do their business someplace other than your yard, pick the crap up, dang it!

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Why do I see so many guys go through a devastating divorce only to get married again within a year of finalizing the divorce?

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
why do I not go to sleep on time? Why do I think that 11:30 is the perfect time to ask my husband what he thinks about the bee thing and then talk about it for 45 minutes? Do I think I will magically not wake up tired?

And hair, when I curl you, it is not so you can "surprise" me by the time I get out of my car with one side still curly and one side looking like I ran it the wrong way through the straightener. Not cool.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
+÷##÷/:*Â¥₩*,"$×#@=^??)Â¥=+ !!!!!!!!

BARBARA STREISAND!!!!!

I tore my black dress pants at work today, and they were my best fitting one's, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.