Random thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
It's a good thing today is my Friday. I'm so ready to skip out on this joint.

How did 00's bug post get so many likes?!

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
why do I not go to sleep on time? Why do I think that 11:30 is the perfect time to ask my husband what he thinks about the bee thing and then talk about it for 45 minutes? Do I think I will magically not wake up tired?

And hair, when I curl you, it is not so you can "surprise" me by the time I get out of my car with one side still curly and one side looking like I ran it the wrong way through the straightener. Not cool.

45 minutes? About bees? That's like a real life Random Thoughts post.

That poor, poor man....

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Are they sure men cant get pregnant/ go thru menopause? I have had hot flashes, weird cravings, and other weird things that last week... :skeptical:

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
45 minutes? About bees? That's like a real life Random Thoughts post.

That poor, poor man....

oh, it was about an article that came out yesterday about a certain class of pesticides killing off bees and worms. Then we started talking about healthcare and maternity leave policies. Pretty deep stuff for midnight!

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
oh, it was about an article that came out yesterday about a certain class of pesticides killing off bees and worms. Then we started talking about healthcare and maternity leave policies. Pretty deep stuff for midnight!

What ever happened to the days of getting your freak on when not able to sleep? You crazy hipster kids with your conversation about maternity policies and bees.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
What ever happened to the days of getting your freak on when not able to sleep? You crazy hipster kids with your conversation about maternity policies and bees.

right? It's because he was reading the news about maternity stuff before we went to bed. So then I asked if he had read about the neonicotinoids and we just kept talking.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Being out of touch with Amercia's got talent: You can take that as a compliment on your good taste dean-o.

We watch the audition rounds if there's nothing else on. It IS the off-season, after all. I'm out of there once they start getting into the actual competition. The auditions have a lot of "so-godawful-bad-they're-funny" acts.

:)ikikj

Molly decided to add her two cents' worth...

cdnlngld

Feb 24, 2012
Ames, IA
I hate that there seems to be a steady stream of gravel trucks southbound between ames and Ankeny (my morning commute) That don't pull that goddamned tarp over their load. My windshield gets hit almost every morning with rocks and it finally cracked. :skeptical:

Status
Not open for further replies.