Is Snowcraig a bus driver?

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
I expected this story to be about a Kindergartner or a 1st grader, not a fifth grader - and then I saw that this happened in Omaha and it all made sense.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
No, this is just an average Nebraskan...incapable of performing simple tasks like driving and stopping at a certain number of predetermined spots.

Excellent thought, though.

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
No, this is just an average Nebraskan...incapable of performing simple tasks like driving and stopping at a certain number of predetermined spots.

I do take exception to being compared to a filthy Knebraskin.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
I do take exception to being compared to a filthy Knebraskin.

c'mon, man, I was trying to help a brother out and switch the topic from 'hey remember when craig forgot his kids' to 'hey, dumb nebraska people'...figured it was the only thing easier to make fun of.

:wink:

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha

OPS has a whole new company supplying their buses. The company bought a $40M new fleet of propane using buses. They forgiot to stock it wsith drivers that could find the kids.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
How does this joke never get old? It's like the fountain of youth of jokes!

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
It could be one of my parents, honestly. They've both forgotten me somewhere at one point or another.

On a trip to Des Moines when I was a freshman in high school, I spent most of the day sleeping in the back of the van until we stopped at Best Buy so I could buy a new video game. On the way back to Corydon we stopped at the Hy-Vee n Indianola. I stayed in the car but went inside after my mom was in there for like 30 minutes. I wandered around for maybe 5 minutes before heading back to the car....just in time to see it pull out of the parking lot and head down Hwy 65. My cell phone was in the car, so I used a phone in the store but she didn't answer. Long story short: She got all the way to ******* Lucas before realizing I wasn't in the goddamn car.

Then my senior year, my baseball team was at a camp in Johnston. After the morning session, all the freshmen left our bats in a pile in the gym instead of packing them up and putting them in the school vans. So I stayed an extra minute and rounded them all up and headed to the van, only to find...you guessed it...that they were gone. I was currently grounded and my dad (who happened to be the head coach) had confiscated my phone earlier that week. So I ended up borrowing the phone of one of the coaches teaching at the camp and called him. He answered "Hello?" To which I responded (with thinly veiled rage), "Did you forget something?"

First words out of his mouth? "Did you get the bats?"

Words cannot describe how ****** I was. I actually beaned a couple kids during throwing drills that afternoon because I no longer gave any ****s.

Reactions: CycloneGamecock

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron