Explosions at Boston Marathon

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
wow, raw footage is incredible on a tragic level. I know camera guys are just doing their jobs, but it makes me sick to see all these people needing help while he just stands there taking it all in for the rest of us to rubberneck.

BKLYNCyclone

Sep 16, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
If they found an undetonated device, there is a good chance they can move fast on any intel they can muster on it. I would hope that they don't just take it and detonate it somewhere. I'd expect fingerprints on that since it wasn't supposed to survive a blast.

Disgusting. Hoping the best for the victims and the worst for the cowardly ****s that do stuff like this.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
They aren't ruling out an accident but you'd have to think it was deliberate if there were two separate explosions, it was during a high profile event, and they found devices. Some people...

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
If they found an undetonated device, there is a good chance they can move fast on any intel they can muster on it. I would hope that they don't just take it and detonate it somewhere. I'd expect fingerprints on that since it wasn't supposed to survive a blast.

Disgusting. Hoping the best for the victims and the worst for the cowardly ****s that do stuff like this.

I believe the construction of the bomb can yield very valuable clues about who made it too.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
If you're smart enough to build the bomb, you're smart enough to not leave fingerprints on it in case something goes wrong.
If you're dumb enough to build a bomb that doesn't explode you're dumb enough to leave fingerprints on it.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
oh my God, just saw this. One of our co-workers was running and I know they set up a live feed somewhere to watch him..just got out of a meeting but I hope he's ok :(

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron