Explosions at Boston Marathon

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
This is pretty neat. It's a list of all the witnesses, evidence, etc. used in the trial. Warning there's a few gory photos.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...nd-exhibits/TNLn7fn2CJ5GbC7jxEMBwM/story.html

It's really amazing more people weren't killed.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Exh948-12A.jpg
    Exh948-12A.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 138

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
not generally in favor of the death penalty but terrorism/mass murder is a special case. Enjoy hell *******

Lethal injection is too nice a way for this POS to die. Would be fitting for him to die the way he killed his victims.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Lethal injection is too nice a way for this POS to die. Would be fitting for him to die the way he killed his victims.

Meh I don't care how they put him down I'm just glad we won't be wasting resources on him anymore. He had his chance to be a decent member of the human race and blew it.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Meh I don't care how they put him down I'm just glad we won't be wasting resources on him anymore. He had his chance to be a decent member of the human race and blew it.
Sorry to burst your bubble but we'll probably be spending resources on his for at least the next 10-15 years, or maybe longer, the government hasn't put anyone to death for quite some time. He's not just going to be killed over the weekend.

I get the feeling that justice means killing him because he killed others, but I think rotting away in solitary confinement for the next 60 years is maybe a better punishment with the added benefit that it doesn't turn him into a martyr to be put on the next batch of propaganda.