Official Game Day Thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

clonerules

Apr 11, 2006
Cant believe this wasnt started about 6 days ago, so lets do this Cyclones!!!

[ame]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V1-15uwt-I[/ame]

CYCLONE...

swammi

May 10, 2009
Apollo Beach, Florida
I live 12 mi south of Tampa, FL in a town called Apollo Beach. I was up at 4:30 AM. I am beside myself with excitement and anticipation for this game, and it is the first one in a while that I have missed travelling to Iowa for. I think we have an excellent chance for an Ames three-peat. My neighbor (a Bama fan) is coming over for wings. I'm going to fry up some sweet potato chips and onion rings to go with. Is it really only 9:26 ET? Can the clock possibly move slower?

Go Cyclones!

cyinthesky

Dec 12, 2006
I live 12 mi south of Tampa, FL in a town called Apollo Beach. I was up at 4:30 AM. I am beside myself with excitement and anticipation for this game, and it is the first one in a while that I have missed travelling to Iowa for. I think we have an excellent chance for an Ames three-peat. My neighbor (a Bama fan) is coming over for wings. I'm going to fry up some sweet potato chips and onion rings to go with. Is it really only 9:26 ET? Can the clock possibly move slower?

Go Cyclones!
...It figures, I was in St. Petersburgh last week! Would've loved to party with you man. As ever, Go Cyclones!

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Hawk fans next to us in A3. So far nice & quiet. Team coming off bus looks determined. Hope that mindset prevails.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
I have twitter hashtags set up for "hawkeyes" and "cyclones", which is very entertaining.

Also cool...Bo Williams just tweeted from the locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron