Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 418
Reactions: VeloClone

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I guess I was lucky. I had to use the opportunity to sneak out and get Mrs. Velo's Christmas present so I missed the whole thing. I got back and was watching the game for a few minutes when they mentioned that luckily Georges was okay and was re-entering the game. I should probably be glad that I had to make the tough decision to miss a portion of the game.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
We are all thinking about how we felt when this happened. Think about how GeorgesFan felt!

Got enough kids who play enough sports, I immediately thought of her.:sad: I'm guessing she has had a lot more of these moments in addition to the broken foot and the stitches over the eyes.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
We are all thinking about how we felt when this happened. Think about how GeorgesFan felt!

Not the same, but in high school football, I tore my knee up my sophomore year. Senior year, in a road game, my mom was listening on the radio and I went down with another knee injury. They didn't announce I came back in the next series, and it was before cell phones were widely possible. She said she was so worried about it the whole time she physically got ill until I came home and she saw I was ok. I can only imagine how Georgesfan felt with it being on such a significantly higher level.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
The same way I felt when Jeff Grayer went down at the Creighton game, there goes the season. Where are our CF nut cups when we need them. Still hate Creighton for the cheap shot, although taking McDermott has eased the pain somewhat.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Naz's reaction was best. "He's soft!"

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron