Your most embarrassing experience

4cy16

Jun 14, 2021
We decided to cruise out to Ryan's Steakhouse for dinner. It was a Wednesday night which means that macaroni and beef was on the hot bar. It was also kid's night at Ryan's, complete with Dizzy the Clown wandering from table to table entertaining the little bastards. It may seem that the events about to be told have little connection to those two circumstances, but all will be clear in a moment.

We went through the line and placed our orders for the all-you-can-eat hot bar then sat down as far away from the front of the restaurant as possible in order to keep the density of kids down a bit. Then I started my move to the hot bar. Plate after plate of macaroni and beef were consumed that evening, I tell you -- in all, four heaping plates of the pseudo-Italian ambrosia were shoved into my belly. I was sated. Perhaps a bit too much, however.

I had not really been feeling well all day, what with a bit of gas and such. By the time I had eaten four overwhelmed plates of food, I was in real trouble. There was so much pressure that I was having trouble breathing. At first, I thought it was only gas. Unfortunately, after a minute or so it was clear that I was dealing with explosive diarrhea.

I got up from the table and made my way to the bathroom. Upon entering, I saw two toilet stalls against the back wall. One of them was a handicapped bathroom. Now, normally I would have gone to the handicapped stall since I like to stretch out a bit when I take a good ****, but in this case, the door lock was broken and I hate having someone walk in on me while I am taking a ****. I went to the normal stall.

In retrospect, I probably should have gone to the large, handicapped stall even though the door would not lock because that bit of time lost in making the stall switch proved to be a bit too long under the circumstances. By the time I had walked into the regular stall, the pressure on my ass was reaching Biblical proportions.

I began "The Move."

For those women who may be reading this, let me take a moment to explain "The Move." Men know exactly what their bowels are up to at any given second. And when the time comes to empty the cache, a sequence of physiological events occur that can not be stopped under any circumstances. There is a move men make that involves simultaneously approaching the toilet, beginning the body turn to position ones ass toward said toilet, hooking ones fingers into ones waistline, and pulling down the pants while beginning the squat at the same time. It is a very fluid motion that, when performed properly, results in the flawless expulsion of **** at the exact same second that ones ass is properly placed on the toilet seat. Done properly, it even assures that the choad is properly inserted into the front rim of the toilet in the event that the piss stream lets loose at the same time; it is truly a picture of coordination rivaling that of a skilled ballet dancer.

I was about half-way into "The Move" when I looked down at the floor and saw a pile of vomit that had been previously expelled by one of those little bastards attending kids night; it was mounded up in the corner so I did not notice it when I had first walked into the stall. Normally, I would not have been bothered by such a thing, but I had eaten so much and the pressure upward was so intense, that I hit a rarely experienced gag reflex. And once that reflex started, combined with the intense pressure upward caused by the bloated stomach, macaroni and beef started coming up for a rematch. What happened next was so quick that the exact sequence of events are a bit fuzzy, but I will try to reconstruct them as best I can.

In that moment of impending projectile vomiting, my attention was diverted from the goings-on at the other end. I was half crotched down to the toilet, pants pulled down to my knees, with a load of vomit coming up. Now, most of you know that vomiting takes precedence over **** no matter what is about to come slamming out of your ass. It is apparently an evolutionary thing since shitting will not kill you, but vomiting takes a presence of mind to accomplish so that you do not aspirate any food into the bronchial tubes and perhaps choke to death. My attention was thus diverted.

At that very split second, my ass exploded in what can only be described as a wake...you know, as in a newspaper headline along the lines of "30,000 Killed by Typhoon Fifi". An enormous plug of **** the consistency of thick mud with embedded pockets of greasy liquid came flying out of my ass. But remember, I was only half-way down on the toilet at that moment. The **** wave was of such force and of just such an angle in relation to the back curve of the toilet seat that it ricocheted off the back of the seat and slammed into the wall at an angle of incidence equal to the angle at which it initially hit the toilet seat. Then I sat down.

Recall that when that event occurred, I was already half-way to sitting and had reached the point of no return. Needless to say, the **** wave, though of considerable force, was not so sufficient so as to completely glance off the toilet seat and deposit itself on the walls. There was a significant amount of **** remaining on about one-third of the seat rim which I had now just collapsed upon.

The vomit was still on its way up. By the time I had actually collapsed on the toilet, my mouth had filled up with a goodly portion of the macaroni and beef I had just consumed. OK, so what does the human body instinctively do when vomiting? One bends over. So I bent over. I was still sitting on the toilet, though. Therefore, bending over resulted in me placing my head above my now slightly-opened legs, positioned in between my knees and waist. Also directly above my pants which were now pulled down to a point just midway between my knees and my ankles. Oh, did I mention that I was wearing not just pants, but sweat pants with elastic on the ankles.

In one mighty push, some three pounds of macaroni and beef, two or three Cokes, and a couple of Big, Fat Yeast Rolls were deposited in my pants...on the inside...with no ready exit at the bottom down by my feet.

In the next several seconds, there were a handful of farts, a couple of turds, and the event ended, yet I was now sitting there with my pants full of vomit, my back covered in **** that had bounced off the toilet, spattered on three ceramic-tiled walls to a height of about five feet, and still had enough force to come back at me, covering the back of my shirt with droplets of liquid ****. All while thick **** was spread all over my ass in a ring curiously in the shape of a toilet seat. And there was no toilet paper.

What could I do but laugh. I must have sounded like a maniac to a guy who then wandered into the bathroom. He asked if I was OK since I was laughing so hard. I asked him if he would get the manager. And told him to have the manager bring some toilet paper. When the manager walked in, he brought the toilet paper with him, but in no way was prepared for what happened next. I simply told him that there was no way I was going to explain what was happening in the stall, but that I needed several wet towels and I needed him to go ask my wife to come help me.

My wife came into the bathroom not knowing what was wrong and with a certain amount of worry in her voice. I explained to her that I had a slight accident and needed help. Until I asked her, I'm sure she had no idea that she was about to go across the street and purchase me new clothes and (by that time due to considerable leakage around the elastic ankles thingies) new sneakers. She began to ask for an explanation as to what had happened when I promised her that I would tell her later, but that I just needed to handle damage control for the time being. She left.

The manager then came back in with a half-dozen wet towels and a few dry ones. I asked him to also bring a mop and bucket upon which he assured me that they would clean up anything that needed to be cleaned. Without giving him specific details, I explained that what was going on in that stall that night was far in excess of what I would expect anyone to deal with, what with most of the folks working at Ryan's making minimum wage of just slightly above. At that moment, I think it dawned on him exactly the gravity of the situation. Then that manager went so far above the call of duty that I will be eternally grateful for his actions. He hooked up a hose.

Commercial bathrooms are constructed with tile walls and tile floors and have a drain in the middle of the room for easy clean up. He hooked up the hose as I began cleaning myself up with the wet towels. My wife got back with the new clothes and passed them into the stall, whereupon I stuffed the previously worn clothing into the plastic bag that came from the store, handing the bag to my wife. I finished cleaning myself off and carefully put on my new clothes, still stuck in the stall since I figured that it would be in bad taste to go out of the stall to get redressed in the event I happened to be standing there naked and some little bastard kid walked in. At that point, I had only made a mess; I had not yet committed a felony and intended to keep it that way.

When I finished getting dressed, I picked up the hose and cleaned up the entire stall, washing down the remains toward the drain in the center of the room. When I walked out, three of the management staff were there to greet me with a standing ovation.

The upshot of all this is that I recommend eating dinner at Ryan's Steak House. They have the nicest management staff of any restaurant.
That was a literary masterpiece.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
We decided to cruise out to Ryan's Steakhouse for dinner. It was a Wednesday night which means that macaroni and beef was on the hot bar. It was also kid's night at Ryan's, complete with Dizzy the Clown wandering from table to table entertaining the little bastards. It may seem that the events about to be told have little connection to those two circumstances, but all will be clear in a moment.

We went through the line and placed our orders for the all-you-can-eat hot bar then sat down as far away from the front of the restaurant as possible in order to keep the density of kids down a bit. Then I started my move to the hot bar. Plate after plate of macaroni and beef were consumed that evening, I tell you -- in all, four heaping plates of the pseudo-Italian ambrosia were shoved into my belly. I was sated. Perhaps a bit too much, however.

I had not really been feeling well all day, what with a bit of gas and such. By the time I had eaten four overwhelmed plates of food, I was in real trouble. There was so much pressure that I was having trouble breathing. At first, I thought it was only gas. Unfortunately, after a minute or so it was clear that I was dealing with explosive diarrhea.

I got up from the table and made my way to the bathroom. Upon entering, I saw two toilet stalls against the back wall. One of them was a handicapped bathroom. Now, normally I would have gone to the handicapped stall since I like to stretch out a bit when I take a good ****, but in this case, the door lock was broken and I hate having someone walk in on me while I am taking a ****. I went to the normal stall.

In retrospect, I probably should have gone to the large, handicapped stall even though the door would not lock because that bit of time lost in making the stall switch proved to be a bit too long under the circumstances. By the time I had walked into the regular stall, the pressure on my ass was reaching Biblical proportions.

I began "The Move."

For those women who may be reading this, let me take a moment to explain "The Move." Men know exactly what their bowels are up to at any given second. And when the time comes to empty the cache, a sequence of physiological events occur that can not be stopped under any circumstances. There is a move men make that involves simultaneously approaching the toilet, beginning the body turn to position ones ass toward said toilet, hooking ones fingers into ones waistline, and pulling down the pants while beginning the squat at the same time. It is a very fluid motion that, when performed properly, results in the flawless expulsion of **** at the exact same second that ones ass is properly placed on the toilet seat. Done properly, it even assures that the choad is properly inserted into the front rim of the toilet in the event that the piss stream lets loose at the same time; it is truly a picture of coordination rivaling that of a skilled ballet dancer.

I was about half-way into "The Move" when I looked down at the floor and saw a pile of vomit that had been previously expelled by one of those little bastards attending kids night; it was mounded up in the corner so I did not notice it when I had first walked into the stall. Normally, I would not have been bothered by such a thing, but I had eaten so much and the pressure upward was so intense, that I hit a rarely experienced gag reflex. And once that reflex started, combined with the intense pressure upward caused by the bloated stomach, macaroni and beef started coming up for a rematch. What happened next was so quick that the exact sequence of events are a bit fuzzy, but I will try to reconstruct them as best I can.

In that moment of impending projectile vomiting, my attention was diverted from the goings-on at the other end. I was half crotched down to the toilet, pants pulled down to my knees, with a load of vomit coming up. Now, most of you know that vomiting takes precedence over **** no matter what is about to come slamming out of your ass. It is apparently an evolutionary thing since shitting will not kill you, but vomiting takes a presence of mind to accomplish so that you do not aspirate any food into the bronchial tubes and perhaps choke to death. My attention was thus diverted.

At that very split second, my ass exploded in what can only be described as a wake...you know, as in a newspaper headline along the lines of "30,000 Killed by Typhoon Fifi". An enormous plug of **** the consistency of thick mud with embedded pockets of greasy liquid came flying out of my ass. But remember, I was only half-way down on the toilet at that moment. The **** wave was of such force and of just such an angle in relation to the back curve of the toilet seat that it ricocheted off the back of the seat and slammed into the wall at an angle of incidence equal to the angle at which it initially hit the toilet seat. Then I sat down.

Recall that when that event occurred, I was already half-way to sitting and had reached the point of no return. Needless to say, the **** wave, though of considerable force, was not so sufficient so as to completely glance off the toilet seat and deposit itself on the walls. There was a significant amount of **** remaining on about one-third of the seat rim which I had now just collapsed upon.

The vomit was still on its way up. By the time I had actually collapsed on the toilet, my mouth had filled up with a goodly portion of the macaroni and beef I had just consumed. OK, so what does the human body instinctively do when vomiting? One bends over. So I bent over. I was still sitting on the toilet, though. Therefore, bending over resulted in me placing my head above my now slightly-opened legs, positioned in between my knees and waist. Also directly above my pants which were now pulled down to a point just midway between my knees and my ankles. Oh, did I mention that I was wearing not just pants, but sweat pants with elastic on the ankles.

In one mighty push, some three pounds of macaroni and beef, two or three Cokes, and a couple of Big, Fat Yeast Rolls were deposited in my pants...on the inside...with no ready exit at the bottom down by my feet.

In the next several seconds, there were a handful of farts, a couple of turds, and the event ended, yet I was now sitting there with my pants full of vomit, my back covered in **** that had bounced off the toilet, spattered on three ceramic-tiled walls to a height of about five feet, and still had enough force to come back at me, covering the back of my shirt with droplets of liquid ****. All while thick **** was spread all over my ass in a ring curiously in the shape of a toilet seat. And there was no toilet paper.

What could I do but laugh. I must have sounded like a maniac to a guy who then wandered into the bathroom. He asked if I was OK since I was laughing so hard. I asked him if he would get the manager. And told him to have the manager bring some toilet paper. When the manager walked in, he brought the toilet paper with him, but in no way was prepared for what happened next. I simply told him that there was no way I was going to explain what was happening in the stall, but that I needed several wet towels and I needed him to go ask my wife to come help me.

My wife came into the bathroom not knowing what was wrong and with a certain amount of worry in her voice. I explained to her that I had a slight accident and needed help. Until I asked her, I'm sure she had no idea that she was about to go across the street and purchase me new clothes and (by that time due to considerable leakage around the elastic ankles thingies) new sneakers. She began to ask for an explanation as to what had happened when I promised her that I would tell her later, but that I just needed to handle damage control for the time being. She left.

The manager then came back in with a half-dozen wet towels and a few dry ones. I asked him to also bring a mop and bucket upon which he assured me that they would clean up anything that needed to be cleaned. Without giving him specific details, I explained that what was going on in that stall that night was far in excess of what I would expect anyone to deal with, what with most of the folks working at Ryan's making minimum wage of just slightly above. At that moment, I think it dawned on him exactly the gravity of the situation. Then that manager went so far above the call of duty that I will be eternally grateful for his actions. He hooked up a hose.

Commercial bathrooms are constructed with tile walls and tile floors and have a drain in the middle of the room for easy clean up. He hooked up the hose as I began cleaning myself up with the wet towels. My wife got back with the new clothes and passed them into the stall, whereupon I stuffed the previously worn clothing into the plastic bag that came from the store, handing the bag to my wife. I finished cleaning myself off and carefully put on my new clothes, still stuck in the stall since I figured that it would be in bad taste to go out of the stall to get redressed in the event I happened to be standing there naked and some little bastard kid walked in. At that point, I had only made a mess; I had not yet committed a felony and intended to keep it that way.

When I finished getting dressed, I picked up the hose and cleaned up the entire stall, washing down the remains toward the drain in the center of the room. When I walked out, three of the management staff were there to greet me with a standing ovation.

The upshot of all this is that I recommend eating dinner at Ryan's Steak House. They have the nicest management staff of any restaurant.
Some will say oh my god or lol but this goes so far beyond that, it’s incomprehensible. If the only thing this thread produced was this post, it was worth it. If this was the only thing I read in my life, my life was worth it.

exCyDing

Nov 29, 2017

I began "The Move."

This needs to be a Yelp review. Might want to set up a dummy account.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor

I began "The Move."

billy-dee-williams-clapping.gif

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: BACyclone and Angie

Sousaclone

Apr 29, 2006
North of Seattle
This guy wins….period…end of story

That was a literary masterpiece.

Some will say oh my god or lol but this goes so far beyond that, it’s incomprehensible. If the only thing this thread produced was this post, it was worth it. If this was the only thing I read in my life, my life was worth it.

This needs to be a Yelp review. Might want to set up a dummy account.

As much as I appreciate the literary masterpiece this story is, at this point it's old enough to purchase alcohol...

Reactions: michaelrr1

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
So after college I worked at the place I interned with. Decided to look for another job and interviewed. Ended up being offered a job from a place that shall remain anonymous and declined, as I thought opportunities were opening up where I was last minute.
Anyways time goes by and no opportunities so I start interviewing again. Ended up interviewing with the same team that I had declined previously. They weren’t too happy to see me. Ended up working with that company but for another team, hah.

Reactions: Angie

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
I guess I should be embarrassed but I wasn't. Early '90s and traveling with a VP. In St. Louis airport and our flight is cancelled so in a line with others to get rebooked. We are about 9-10 back when I "accidently" slipped a silent but deadly. It was bad. VP knew me well and started quietly cussing me out while I just stood there looking all innocent. Everyone in front of us in line all left due to the smell, so I just walked up and got myself and VP rebooked that much quicker.

• Winner
Reactions: BACyclone

August

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2018
Colorado
Too many drinks one night at Duggan's. Went to the bathroom. Standing at the urinal and Dr. Fink (real name!) who was my multivariable calculus professor, was stationed next to me. Thought I would be polite and say hi. When I did I turned slightly and pissed on his shoe! He said "Hey watch it!!". I got a "D".

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Fine, I’ll go first.

Was at a church for my grandpas funeral. Went to the bathroom and an old guy that couldn’t see well and was weak was nearly in tears tugging at his zipper. He had his left testicle stuck in the zipper.

I’m way to nice and helped him breaking it free. Yeah, I touched an old wrinkly prune.l with my head and eye level.

Still have nightmares.

I 1000% remember you coming out shell-shocked.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
So after college I worked at the place I interned with. Decided to look for another job and interviewed. Ended up being offered a job from a place that shall remain anonymous and declined, as I thought opportunities were opening up where I was last minute.
Anyways time goes by and no opportunities so I start interviewing again. Ended up interviewing with the same team that I had declined previously. They weren’t too happy to see me. Ended up working with that company but for another team, hah.

I'm confused, at what point did you pool yourself in this process?

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012

I began "The Move."

Kinda hate to say it...

Plagiarism.

• Wow
Reactions: michaelrr1

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
For my solo bachealor party I went to Outback. When done I was going to Best Buy. Something hit half way there and it was one of those clinchers where you’re sweating and in horrible pain.

I fly in the door, slam the bathroom door and as I tried to get my pants down, it started spraying the left wall, I turned to hit the toilet and it hit everything on that wall and floor but the toilet, I turned further and the right wall was covered. This was that amazingly explosive stuff that goes on forever.

I wiped and the water was crystal clear but the walls were dripping 6 feet high. It looked like a horror movie times 10. I didn’t come out unscathed either.

On my way out, I slid the out of order come in front of the door to buy time and bolted.

Tpups21

Apr 11, 2006
West Des Moines, IA

I began "The Move."

That was hilarious. Can just picture it.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
Dont know about most embarrassing, but as i went to school for engineering i have a few sports related ones. I was playing in a basketball tournament in i think 8th grade, and at the end of the quarter i was on a breakaway with a kid chasing me and i took a shot so bad they actually called a foul on the kid who never even touched me. Since it is the end of the quarter there is no time left. I get to stand at the free throw line by myself and shoot 2 free throws.

Miss both.

Another time in 7th grade i was running the mile at a track meet. i didnt have great endurance, but i made up for it by also being slow. I got so far behind the people holding the string at the finish line weren't sure if i was in 1st or not. I had to shake my head no at them as the guy in 1st was very close behind me. Kid who won ran a 5:14 mile.... in 7th grade. I then had to run the last half a lap or so as the only person on the track, which of course holds up all the other races.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
For my solo bachealor party I went to Outback. When done I was going to Best Buy. Something hit half way there and it was one of those clinchers where you’re sweating and in horrible pain.

I fly in the door, slam the bathroom door and as I tried to get my pants down, it started spraying the left wall, I turned to hit the toilet and it hit everything on that wall and floor but the toilet, I turned further and the right wall was covered. This was that amazingly explosive stuff that goes on forever.

I wiped and the water was crystal clear but the walls were dripping 6 feet high. It looked like a horror movie times 10. I didn’t come out unscathed either.

On my way out, I slid the out of order come in front of the door to buy time and bolted.
He shall be called shiva, destroyer of worlds.

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
8th grade track n field had to pee bad before my 100 meter dash, didn’t have time to use the bathroom gun goes off I start running and pissed myself running a 100 meter dash. My shorts soaked, socks soaked and my track shoes. Still got 2nd!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron