WR Kai Black

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
He is going down there for a visit but I haven't seen anything that it is an OV and they aren't one of his top 4.
Edit: Found it. He (Proctor) was quoted calling it an "official visit"

I should have known but it is a 247 VIP article

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
If I remember correctly, Kia Black was really impressive at one of the Iowa State camps last summer. That kind of got things rolling for him. He seems to have a great relationship with JJ. That has to help out chances.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Rivals has TJ Shanahan out of Texas as their #1 OL (#8 overall) but Proctor is not far behind him at #2 (12). But it seems to me that fighting over which is #1 is just pissing in the wind. They are obviously very effing good - both rated in the top dozen overall.

The 24/7 composite has TJ way down the list so Rivals appears to be a pretty big outlier.
My point was to ridicule a definitive statement by somebody who wouldn't know. I don't care who actually is #1 since it's opinion anyway.

Reactions: baagoe

GoldCy

Jul 11, 2016
Rivals has TJ Shanahan out of Texas as their #1 OL (#8 overall) but Proctor is not far behind him at #2 (12). But it seems to me that fighting over which is #1 is just pissing in the wind. They are obviously very effing good - both rated in the top dozen overall.

The 24/7 composite has TJ way down the list so Rivals appears to be a pretty big outlier.
I remember @20 yes ago that sui got the #1 OT. He was soft and was a bust.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron