Wigginton news (until he is back) thread

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
c7edc-1454861734252.gif

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I’ve given up on teams in the past but can’t really understand giving up on one 3 days into the season. Give these guys a chance tonight. We have plenty of talent still healthy.

Goes to show just how deep that "We are Iowa State" nutcup culture runs. There's a handful of posters who all but buried the team as soon as the Lard and Talley suspensions were announced. How about we let them play a meaningful game or two and see how things look?

• Agree
Reactions: awd4cy

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
I’ve given up on teams in the past but can’t really understand giving up on one 3 days into the season. Give these guys a chance tonight. We have plenty of talent still healthy.

Yep. Let's at least see how good the rest of the team is (and how bad some of these teams we're playing are), before we hit the panic button.

I won't be surprised if we can win in Hilton. I doubt we can beat Arizona, but who knows. The rest of the non-con is not very impressive so 9-10 is still possible.

In December, we'll be getting reinforcements.

sadam

Jan 8, 2014
Been a Cyclone Fan for 43-years. Can any of you youngsters tell me if there been any technological improvement in Nutt-Cups and can one now order on Amazon ?

If you’ve been a cyclone fan for 43 years you have no need for a nut cup. Those things have been beaten to a pulp over the years they should have no feeling any longer.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
So weird that double-digit off-the-record sources step up to contribute to a sketchy piece on Hoiberg and Pollard and not a single person comes forward to confirm this injury that people have been speculating about for last 18-20 hours, until suddenly every Cyclone media outlet reports it at exactly the same time. Sources!

CyJeans

Apr 18, 2017
Beaverdale, IA
Been a Cyclone Fan for 43-years. Can any of you youngsters tell me if there been any technological improvement in Nutt-Cups and can one now order on Amazon ?

You could have your nuts surgically removed? I wouldn't recommend that option though but you do you.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron