TP
Shoes
Leather goods
Drumming gear
Beer, liquor
Food
Concert tickets
Tools
Vehicles, never was this way till I actually started paying attention to cost of repairs, getting to work and not breaking down and reliability. Leasing is awesome and affordable.
Pork, my brother and I split a hog every year soooooo damn good!!

JRE1975

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 12, 2006
Lakewood Ranch, FL
My "not cheap" are the Iowa State Cyclones, I live in Florida, still buy 4 season tickets for football and basketball and still have a parking spot close to the entrance. My son in West Des Moines loves me more than the other two that live out of Iowa because he gets to use the tickets, and I have great seats when I do get up to watch a game.

I spend money to fly up to most home football games and a couple of MBB games per year. My "road trip" this year is the WVU. I go to the Big 12 MBB tourney, and I hope to spend a boat load of money to go to a football bowl game this year!

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Toilet paper/paper towels
Laundry detergent
Shoes (although with the size of both my and my husband's feet, they're almost never cheap)
Monthly feminine products

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
Ducky Shine 4(Cherry Blue)-Stupid to spend that much but I figure it would last forever and I've always wanted a mechanical keyboard

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Fast food. I'll eat B-Bops over McDonald's if given the option.

I don't disagree, but McDonald's seems to be not that far off from B-Bops price-wise these days. Seems like a double quarter pounder meal is about the same as the BBQ bacon cheddar double meal.

Day care - I could own a beach front home in most places for what I shell out for child care monthly

Man, you're telling me! I don't know what I did with all my money before having kids. I feel like I should have been swimming in it with how much I send out monthly now.

And to the OP, Charmin Ultra Strong (red) is the way to go.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Toilet paper/paper towels
Laundry detergent
Shoes (although with the size of both my and my husband's feet, they're almost never cheap)
Monthly feminine products

I didn't want to go there with my post but oh I agree with you there ;)

Reactions: SaraV

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
Guns
Hunting Knives
Electronics (tvs, computers, phones, speakers)
Iowa State memorabilia
and of course TP

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Haven't seen anyone mention the obvious: mattress!
Also agree with TP.
Finally, only Heinz ketchup.
Oops, forgot. I also have to agree with guitars. Mine are a Martin D-18 six-string and Ovation twelve-string.

• Agree
Reactions: coolerifyoudid

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron