***Week 13 CFB Games Thread (11/25- 11/27)***

Kirby75

Nov 14, 2021
Seriously, as a Hawkeye fan I would much rather play Michigan than Ohio State. Saying that, Michigan is a very good and talented team. They easily beat a team that the week before destroyed Michigan State. I love our special teams. I am ok with our defense. However, I still don't trust our offense. BF is going to have to be really aggressive. Right now if I had to pick, I would unfortunately pick Michigan. A lot could change. Also, I know most of you hate Iowa, you have to agree that Iowa finds ways to win.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Is ISU the only school that can't just put together a simple color coordination in the stands?

Like 'Everyone where cardinal'. Done.

This can't be hard.

Anyway Okie State continues to look like the best team nobody is talking about. Their defense has stayed tight late in the season.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
Seriously, as a Hawkeye fan I would much rather play Michigan than Ohio State. Saying that, Michigan is a very good and talented team. They easily beat a team that the week before destroyed Michigan State. I love our special teams. I am ok with our defense. However, I still don't trust our offense. BF is going to have to be really aggressive. Right now if I had to pick, I would unfortunately pick Michigan. A lot could change. Also, I know most of you hate Iowa, you have to agree that Iowa finds ways to win.

Flip Iowa's schedule with Nebraskas this year and you are probably both sitting at 6-6.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
We don't put the hurt on anybody. We win in the margins.

You’re already looking at flights to Pasadena, because you know there is no way Michigan could possibly muster a 9 minute 4 second 22 play drive to get the go ahead touchdown with :27 left.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
eiiskt7n2svz.png

• Haha
Reactions: cyrocksmypants