***Week 13 CFB Games Thread (11/25- 11/27)***

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
They have not owned us. We would have easily beaten them last year but they avoided us. The last two games we were clearly the better team but they pulled out fluke wins.

I don’t think you can find anyone in the national media who actually thinks Iowa is better than us.
HAHAHAHAHA! Dear God do you hear yourself? Reverse everything with Iowa the last 6 years and then pretend you are a Hawk fan saying what you have said. You would be laughing so hard at the delusion and idiocy that you would pass out.

You play to win the game and yet we look like crap every time we play them. And you want to say we would absolutely be tops in their league BUT turn around and say they haven’t been a good team? You are destroying your own argument.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

andyokstate

Mar 5, 2013

Thank you, sir. I expected this to be a good year, but didn't expect OSU to make it to the CCG. Needless to say, this season has a been a pleasant surprise.

When Caleb Williams took off on his last long run, I thought, "not this crap again". Whew. We don't do anything the easy way. Here's hoping OSU can take down Baylor a second time.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Thank you, sir. I expected this to be a good year, but didn't expect OSU to make it to the CCG. Needless to say, this season has a been a pleasant surprise.

When Caleb Williams took off on his last long run, I thought, "not this crap again". Whew. We don't do anything the easy way. Here's hoping OSU can take down Baylor a second time.
OkSt was my pre season pick last year.

Going forward, I'm going to root for the Big 8 schools still in the league.