***Week 13 CFB Games Thread (11/25- 11/27)***

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
Fleck is a walking cliche.

In about a 20 second span, he held up his hands with a #1 signal on both to the fans, told some players to calm down, and then knelt down to kiss the field like their new stadium is some shrine to football.

He's got a decent thing going there but none of it seems genuine at all.

FakeFleck is waiting to bolt to a bigger program, but the only list he makes is the one his agent props out there.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Yeah, I found all of that annoying. But apparently it is genuine and his players like it, so good for them I guess. I am glad he is not Iowa State's or Wisconsin's coach

I know a couple of MN fans that really can't stand him and he's actually done very well there.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
So stupid this game going away. I mean down the road maybe they pick up a series but F these guys. (OKst v OU)

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
FakeFleck is waiting to bolt to a bigger program, but the only list he makes is the one his agent props out there.
The problem is what major job is going to want him? Because he loves his "row the boat" thing. Minnesota lets him plaster that everywhere. Texas, USC, LSU, etc. aren't going to let him do that

• Agree
Reactions: Neptune78

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Harbaugh will screw it up. The stage is too big for him.
Agreed. And they will be distracted celebrating all week after beating Ohio State and making playoff plans. I fully expect a couple pick sizes, safety and a missed FG or two by Michigan.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Yeah, that's the thing though, now even if they lose next week I could still see the committee putting them in over a 1 loss team.

That's why this game was so important, had they lost they basically only had 1 path left and that's to beat Georgia, now they hsve a backup plan even if they lose.

I could see it but Bama has not been normal Bama all year. They have barely escaped a few times. Notre Dame, Okie State both deserve it more if they can win out

• Agree
Reactions: NoCreativity

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
He finally accomplished beating OSU. This has letdown week written all over it. And Iowa will find some way to get 2 turnovers at key moments in the game.

The way this season has gone, I would normally agree, but Michigan has a playoff spot on the line, Iowa can't figure out who it's QB is, and they will struggle to score a single point against that Michigan defense.

CloneJD

May 14, 2020
I don’t really think you want to go into the BIG championship game with a QB controversy. I’m guessing that line is Michigan -10.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
The way this season has gone, I would normally agree, but Michigan has a playoff spot on the line, Iowa can't figure out who it's QB is, and they will struggle to score a single point against that Michigan defense.

Weren't they struggling to score vs. Nebraska though?

Help Support Us

Become a patron