***Week 13 CFB Games Thread (11/25- 11/27)***

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
Not gonna lie, I kinda like it. They've played enough football. Now line up and try and win the game.
I’m a hard disagree on this, they overacted because of one crazy A&m LSU game. It’s one thing to go to this after 5 but 3rd OT way to soon to decide a hard fought game on a play.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

ISU_Guy

Jul 21, 2021
Des Moines
Where do I start….

I have 9 out of 10 houses on my block that are Hawkeye fans

they literally got 99 out of 100 bounces this year.

there offense is complete garbage

they didn’t have to play the top 3 teams in the conference.

them doing this well doesn’t help our recruiting regionally
I just can’t stand them.

I won’t mind it so much if they were not a complete fraud.

then throw in the fact we had our best team in history and are 7-5 and losses to Iowa. So just a tad salty

Last edited:

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Well here comes a $hitty week. Can’t wait FML.

Don't listen to a second of sports radio. You should have already established a no talking sports with idiot Iowa fans. Pray for Michigan.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Thanks for an actual answer, although schadenfreude isn’t a great look on you. You’re a really good person, it comes through in your posts.

I think it’s nice that Minnesota got the win today. I’ve pulled for them ever since that opening game where they nearly knocked off tOSU. That running back that got hurt looked really good. Felt bad for them after that.

Fleck seems easily dislikable. The whole “Row the Boat” thing just screams narcissism and cult of personality.
Fair enough. It is definitely a vice. I do think part of it is just that I don't like trash talking and find trash talking from Iowa fans to be especially obnoxious/personal and so the easiest way to minimize that trash talking is for them to not win/not be successful.

And yeah, it's great Minnesota got the win. The rivalry is better when both teams are winning the axe, Minnesota played the better game, and I have nothing against their fanbase. And I'm glad their running back is coming back for another year; he's really good.

I think most of my dislike of Fleck is me being bitter right now. I do think his "row the boat" shtick and his general chipper-ness is annoying and I'm glad he's not Wisconsin's coach, but I'll probably get over that soon.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Fair enough. It is definitely a vice. I do think part of it is just that I don't like trash talking and find trash talking from Iowa fans to be especially obnoxious/personal and so the easiest way to minimize that trash talking is for them to not win/not be successful.

And yeah, it's great Minnesota got the win. The rivalry is better when both teams are winning the axe, Minnesota played the better game, and I have nothing against their fanbase. And I'm glad their running back is coming back for another year; he's really good.

I think most of my dislike of Fleck is me being bitter right now. I do think his "row the boat" shtick and his general chipper-ness is annoying and I'm glad he's not Wisconsin's coach, but I'll probably get over that soon.

Fleck is a walking cliche.

In about a 20 second span, he held up his hands with a #1 signal on both to the fans, told some players to calm down, and then knelt down to kiss the field like their new stadium is some shrine to football.

He's got a decent thing going there but none of it seems genuine at all.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
In the round robin of playing each other this year Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin are all 1-1. Big difference is Wisconsin had to play Michigan and Gophers had to play Ohio State while Iowa again got a bye.
THIS. Cannot be overstated enuf. Big 10 needs a realignment like my 16 year old minivan.

• Winner
Reactions: BigCyFan

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Fleck is a walking cliche.

In about a 20 second span, he held up his hands with a #1 signal on both to the fans, told some players to calm down, and then knelt down to kiss the field like their new stadium is some shrine to football.

He's got a decent thing going there but none of it seems genuine at all.
Yeah, I found all of that annoying. But apparently it is genuine and his players like it, so good for them I guess. I am glad he is not Iowa State's or Wisconsin's coach

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron