Washington State game thoughts

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Honestly I hate it. That could easily be us. They did nothing except field a bunch of quality football teams and support their squad. Realignment sucks and they are the ones left to deal with the consequences. Schools like WSU and ISU are what make college sports great.

I realize the $s didn't work but WSU Oregon St. Got screwed, UCLA rode USC's coattails into the B1G and we got stuck with Utah and AzSt both who seem to think they should be somewhere else.

• Agree
Reactions: flycy

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
I realize the $s didn't work but WSU Oregon St. Got screwed, UCLA rode USC's coattails into the B1G and we got stuck with Utah and AzSt both who seem to think they should be somewhere else.
I'm fine taking ASU, games in Tempe will be fun. Is Bobby Hurly still coaching there?

Reactions: NWICY

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
When I went to the Alamo there wasn't many of them but I didn't have any issues.

Probably just a bad experience but had some WSU fans sit behind us on Thursday who might have been the worst group of people I’ve ever sat by. Just awful, and I don’t even think they were drunk. Just absolute dickheads in every possible way.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Probably just a bad experience but had some WSU fans sit behind us on Thursday who might have been the worst group of people I’ve ever sat by. Just awful, and I don’t even think they were drunk. Just absolute dickheads in every possible way.

There was a row of guys in WSU jerseys about halfway up in Section 108 (not a WSU section) who stood the entire time, even during timeouts. ISU fans in the row behind them had to move over to Section 106 to take not-yet-occupied Duquesne seats. I would not have enjoyed sitting in front or behind them.

jcf817

Mar 2, 2023
North Carolina
The slip and fall by that player that was called a foul on Lipsey was ridiculous.
The epic dance battle (the guy travelled half a dozen times) before the pass out for a 3-pointer was ridiculous. That gets us to a 14 point win. It's not a stretch to say that KG should have been at the line a few more times than he was. That would possibly have gotten it to a 20 pt margin. I agree with the OP.

Reactions: seadog

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I'm disappointed there has been no witty reply to this.
I was going to respond with "the only thong that matters is the one laying on the floor once you get her in bed", but it sounded funnier in my head than it would have to type.

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
The epic dance battle (the guy travelled half a dozen times) before the pass out for a 3-pointer was ridiculous. That gets us to a 14 point win. It's not a stretch to say that KG should have been at the line a few more times than he was. That would possibly have gotten it to a 20 pt margin. I agree with the OP.

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
After the ACC implodes Utah and ASU can stick it. They better realize they got a lifeline from the big12. Rather see mid tear ACC schools like Pitt and Louisville anyway and we'll do better. Not sure how deep the big10, sec will gouge it but we'll do better than those 2 schools anyway. Thinking Miami, NC State, Vtech might be the cut-off schools?

Big_Sill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 4, 2008
There was a row of guys in WSU jerseys about halfway up in Section 108 (not a WSU section) who stood the entire time, even during timeouts. ISU fans in the row behind them had to move over to Section 106 to take not-yet-occupied Duquesne seats. I would not have enjoyed sitting in front or behind them.
This, we were in 109 (thankfully below these guys). I was expecting things to get heated more than they did. Those guys were trying to start something. I have no problem with standing to cheer your team on, but they were standing to start something.

• Winner
Reactions: cyups2323

Help Support Us

Become a patron