Walking Dead

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Just starting in, was hoping to miss the commercials. Damn, what a flashback.

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Thank god but really? Out of all the blows to the hit that one grazes him?!?! Talk about your movie magic. But I ain't complaining thank god he's alive

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Pace of the show is really ******* me off. Might as well wait until the last 15 of the show.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
As for the pace of the show, I think some people are expecting it to flow like a movie. Remember, it's a tv show that I'm sure AMC wants to last for many seasons. The pace is just fine for me, but I'm partial to character development and not concerned with nonstop action.

The walkers in the barn all looked to be dressed kind of the same as the people. My guess is, they didn't want to kill their family members and are hoping for a cure (remember when Doc compared it to other plagues and viruses we've overcome?) That's why Maggie was so distressed when Water Walker died. It was family or friend that got lose.

HiltonMagic

Apr 12, 2006
CA
Visit site
As for the pace of the show, I think some people are expecting it to flow like a movie. Remember, it's a tv show that I'm sure AMC wants to last for many seasons. The pace is just fine for me, but I'm partial to character development and not concerned with nonstop action.

I agree. Problem is, I don't give a **** about any of the characters except Daryl. Their character development sucks.

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
They have plenty of story to use. They are only about 11 comics in and there are about 88 current comics and still growing. I think they can fit 2 episodes into 1