Uniform Combo for TTU Game

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
steveprohmking on twitter has been posting this picture to matt campbell every week since the season started.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Don't like it. Would rather see white/red/white. The white/yellow/white doesn't do anything for me, looks bad.

raw

Congratulations! The first official Hater!

Desiigner

Jul 6, 2016
White helmets team color jersey with white pants always looks good. I feel like red would look better than gold tho

• Agree
Reactions: spitfyr36

DBQR4CY

Jun 7, 2013
Ankeny(By way of Dubuque)
We all can't be apart of group think. Sorry, but it doesn't look great. Also, ISU doesn't have to be Oregon with uniform combinations. Get some new uniforms next year and gray helmets to go with the Storm uniforms and ISU is good. I'm all for alt uniforms, just doesn't need to happen every game.

raw

Congratulations! The first official Hater!

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
We all can't be apart of group think. Sorry, but it doesn't look great. Also, ISU doesn't have to be Oregon with uniform combinations. Get some new uniforms next year and gray helmets to go with the Storm uniforms and ISU is good. I'm all for alt uniforms, just doesn't need to happen every game.
There is a difference in not loving this combo and what you said.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny

I'm just giving you crap. I don't expect you to conform to the hive mind.

I think they look pretty sharp. If you don't like them I understand.

I honestly expected a negative response much sooner in this thread. Like post two.

I personally have no problem with Cambell and Co mixing up every combination then can think of.

It's fun and gets a buzz going on social media.