Ukrainian Brides

Status
Not open for further replies.

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
Did he at least get the nookie? Please tell me yes. I need this answer to be positive. (sits, with his cursor over the cancel order button)

Will this really impact your decision on one or multiple? You can probably handle one screwing you over.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006

Was that picture original set up for 3D? There is something weird about the color/image variations.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
you two look very nice together. Do you normally wear a full length robe, or was that a special day?

:wink:

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN

Funny, that picture you denied was you a few weeks back looks incredibly like ol' Douggie and Rebeca.

I'm guessing she has a wicked life insurance policy on you?

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Will this really impact your decision on one or multiple? You can probably handle one screwing you over.

The multiples were just for bulk discount and possible resale. The savings wasnt much, so I only ordered one.

mcblogerson

Jan 19, 2009
Ohio
There was a Ukranian foriegn exchange student in my class in high school. She had some great stories about standing in lines for hours to buy some bananas or a pineapple. Nice girl, a little hard on the eyes though. Id rather mail order my brides from SE Asia where they could just pick theyre own bananas from a neighborhood tree. Ya know, a little less bleak of an upbringing to keep expectations lower.

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
About five years ago, a man I used to work with got himself a bride from Russia/Ukraine/one of those places. We tried to persuade him not to do it. The whole thing was screaming "don't do it", but he did it anyway.

I knew a self-employed I.T. guy our business hired. Think: Frank Fritz from American Pickers cable show on the History Channel, only fatter and not as likeable.

Annoying.

anywho, all of a sudden he got married (this was 6-7 years ago), and we later realized his bride was mail-order from Russia.--tall blond, larger boned. think 'discus thrower'. not much to look at.

Barely spoke english. He lived over an hour away--but did a 'Bring your mail-order Russian bride to work day' thing. He brought her to our business one day to reveal their nuptuals and to show her off. She looked miserable with him

LOL

Last edited:

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
Did he at least get the nookie? Please tell me yes. I need this answer to be positive. (sits, with his cursor over the cancel order button)

As I understand the situation, you should probably click the "cancel order" button...

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
He thought he was going to get a loving soulmate for the rest of his life.

I actually know of one that has worked out believe it or not and have had 2 kids. She was a very young girl from SE Asia and he is very old and one of the largest land owners in central Iowa. Not sure it's a happy relationship but she's still around and most think the two kids were just so she would be guaranteed to be in the will.

Craziest part of it was that he still had some swimmers at 70 years old.

Funniest part is that his wife is 20 years younger than his oldest son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron