Tyrese Hunter PG '21 - Committed!

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
Another great job by CSP. Love that Tyrese signed with us over Louisville, TT, Florida and the local Marquette.
Is it safe to say Tyrese had no interest in WI and their style of play? Did Gard even recruit him?

Reactions: isutrevman

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Those highlights are getting somehow even more excited for Hunter. also lol at cmon man this **** too easy or what

Clyde4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2018
Does anyone know Hunter’s wingspan? On film it looks well into the plus range.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
High praise on Hunter from the Rivals scout, prediction Tyrese will be a freshman starter.

Considering he’s going to be the one true point guard on the roster—and an outstanding one—I’d say that “starter as a freshman” prediction is a gimme.

I’ve been ponderIng young Mr. Hunter’s likely landing spot amongst the Cyclone PG’s I’ve seen since Jeff Hornacek got bumped to 2G. I’m pretty sure it’s going to be well up there. ;)

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
The only thing impressive about dunk highlights is the player's ability to get into the lane IMO. 90% of D1 recruits can throw it down.

I want to see SKILLS on a player's highlight reel. That's why after watching Niang's high school highlight reel you could tell the kid could play. His video was nothing but a showcase of skills, skills, skills.

Help Support Us

Become a patron