Tre King (Georgetown transfer)

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Cheerie fellow aren't you. Are you thru with your one-liners now?
Sorry, I didn’t see the previous responses to your post before I reacted. I just have never been big on publicly begging teenage kids in their decision making process no matter the age of the poster.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
actually babb transfered here because of otz. prohm was not even the coach when that all went down
Yeah I know but I counted him as part of the Prohm era because he never played under Fred.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Sorry, I didn’t see the previous responses to your post before I reacted. I just have never been big on publicly begging teenage kids in their decision making process no matter the age of the poster.
It's OK. I agree. Why I did, ???. I'm still an adolescent at heart maybe. My decision making is not always the best.

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
Just wondering, the HInson and Foster scholies are lost for this semester, and we don't get them back, correct? But they open up this spring semester again, yes?
If that winds up being the case, can he come in now as a practice player this semester, even though not enrolled in school here? That would be ideal.
I was always under the impression that athletic scholarships are renewed/not renewed on a year to year basis. Does anyone know if this is the case or not that can speak to this?

• Agree
Reactions: baagoe

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
I was just glad to see Walker finally get some minutes last game. He can be a piece, point guard, point forward I don't know. He seems like a great kid!

I guess he still has a chance to earn minutes as we go on. Why not?
I did like his potential he shown last season. He could be a good 4 year player if he can put it all together down the road.

Apr 19, 2006
I was always under the impression that athletic scholarships are renewed/not renewed on a year to year basis. Does anyone know if this is the case or not that can speak to this?
You are correct.

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
I did like his potential he shown last season. He could be a good 4 year player if he can put it all together down the road.
He needs to work out with Colby Jones (from Xavier), his body transformation they showed last night was pretty amazing. Kid was unstoppable for awhile in the first half. Jaden looks like he could benefit with putting on some weight. I hope he gets his opportunity.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Gotta think these last 2 games left a good impression!

A lot of aspects will go into Kings choice but on the court he should feel good about how he'd fit in the rotation. Plus the potential of joining a potential top 25 team has to play in which isn't something ISU was selling just a week ago.

Reactions: Cyclonepride