Tre King (Georgetown transfer)

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Matter of opinion but
Better or worse than Mike Jacobson?

I think a bit more athletic version of Mike with less strength. More importantly he can play 25-30 minutes at the C/PF at a B12 level and compete immediately. King could replace the loss of Foster/Hinson this year assuming he is gets a waiver. Considering the early foul troubles that Conditt has continued to show having a third option with Jones to take those minutes would really help solidify the rotation.

Reactions: CascadeClone

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Seeing Walker for the first time last time out I noticed he was noticeably taller than Brockington even though only listed an inch taller. First thought, he might make a decent emergency 4 as well.

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
Hey Tre,
We haven't forgotten you. Know you are mulling over your decision.

Please come to Ames! You'll love it here and would be a big part of an amazing turn-around. Have a great Thanksgiving. Can't wait to hear what you decide.

This is a message to Tre King? You think he’s reading this?

Reactions: werdnamanhill

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I think the only missing piece of the puzzle was an open letter. Glad we got that sorted out.
You're welcome. Well no stalking or anything like that. That's creepy. But I did want to re-charge this thread and let Tre know we still would love to have him!

I hope he picks us!
This is a message to Tre King? You think he’s reading this?
Never know. Bases covered if he is.

I believe players are likely encouraged NOT to read social media and for good reason. He's not a player right now though with any team. He might be checking us out who knows. Nothing to hide.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Staff feels confident they sit good with him FWIW
That’s awesome to hear. Apologies if this has already been discussed but is there a feel for how likely it is that he gets the waiver to play immediately?

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Seeing Walker for the first time last time out I noticed he was noticeably taller than Brockington even though only listed an inch taller. First thought, he might make a decent emergency 4 as well.
A PG as an emergency 4? It's so crazy it might actually work.

• Funny
Reactions: necromancy

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
That’s awesome to hear. Apologies if this has already been discussed but is there a feel for how likely it is that he gets the waiver to play immediately?
Settle down will ya. Chicken before the egg.

:jimlad:

Reactions: baagoe

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Statistically speaking one could argue that Jacobson was better than Weiler-Babb. Ive been looking into prohm vs Otz transfer for when we have enough data to rank them.