Too Pretty To Fly

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
Yup. Working on getting in the mindset :cool:

(while living up college for all it's worth until I start...)

Dude, let me tell you, that if I were in a position to hire you in your field, I would. You really "go all out" to playing your role.

Anyone who does what you have done at games, is definitely someone I would want to bring some intensity to an organization I ran.

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
Ford, a certificated pilot, flew the aircraft himself.

Harrison Ford is actually as famous as a pilot, in the aviation community, as he is an actor, in the rest of the world. The dude is the national director of Young Eagles, as well as being an experienced rescue pilot, which he does on his own time, for free.

Besides having a deep pocket, to get good equipment, I hear he is "a good stick" as well.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Harrison Ford is actually as famous as a pilot, in the aviation community, as he is an actor, in the rest of the world. The dude is the national director of Young Eagles, as well as being an experienced rescue pilot, which he does on his own time, for free.

Besides having a deep pocket, to get good equipment, I hear he is "a good stick" as well.

He actually considered getting a house here in Sioux City at one point because he loved the aircraft mechanics here.