Time to pay the man

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
So does ISU get additional BIG12 TV money if it makes Big12 Championship game?

If if is multi-millions I would put the found money toward FB coaches salaries.

Reactions: a29_clone

ISUCyclones2015

Dec 19, 2010
Dallas, TX
So does ISU get additional BIG12 TV money if it makes Big12 Championship game?

If if is multi-millions I would put the found money toward FB coaches salaries.
No the money is and always has been split up in the Big 12. The only extras would be to cover the expenses for the game.

Big 12 splits all bowl revenue too so making a NY6 game wouldn't give us any more either unless we got two Big 12 teams in the NY6

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
We need more ticket sales, concessions, and TV money to go crazy on contracts right now. That can't happen right now though.

I'm sure Jamie will make sure the staff is happy as can be with the circumstances.
Dude borrow the money at all time low interest loans. Clearly an agronomy major understands. If you have a shot at a farm next door you buy it for the next generation.

Reactions: a29_clone