Texas post mortem/former player tweet thread

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
Marchie sure does love the Cyclones after only a year here. It would have been fun to have him for longer.
Marchie's dad is a counselor at the high school my son attends. I met him (the dad) at a freshman orientation session last spring. He had nothing but great things to say about ISU. I had my ISU coat on so he struck up an ISU conversation with us when we attended his orientation session.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
Don’t blame Re-Al one bit for transferring. Tough situation but he knew the writing was on the wall. Good kid.
Yeah, with Purdy probably coming back next year, Re-al would have been a RS Senior before had a chance to start. Transferring was the only option if he wanted to play QB.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Marchie's dad is a counselor at the high school my son attends. I met him (the dad) at a freshman orientation session last spring. He had nothing but great things to say about ISU. I had my ISU coat on so he struck up an ISU conversation with us when we attended his orientation session.
How cool is that!