Texas Game Attendance

Land Shark

Apr 6, 2006
Looks like there are a lot of tickets available for the Texas game. I was hoping we could get close to 60k there, but thinking we'll be lucky to have 55k announced attendance. I understand it's a Thursday night, but if you're in the area - buy a ticket!

Currently, the top half of every SEZ section is available for purchase. There are three full sized sections in the upper deck west that are nearly completely unsold tickets. There are just huge areas of available seats all pretty much everywhere. Maybe sales will be brisk next week- it is possible I suppose.

I hope everyone is right but I cannot see a crowd of 55k or larger. Looking forward to eating some crow (I hope)

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
win this we go to a bowl
i really like our chances more than ever
hopefully offense comes out comfortable and looking like a well oiled machine
we wear down texas and punch them in the mouth 4th quarter
this is the most disciplined iowa state team i have ever seen and coach is still pissed
pissed off people get things done if they are in control of themselves

• Agree
Reactions: isu2014 and aauummm

norcalcy

Oct 20, 2010
win this we go to a bowl
i really like our chances more than ever
hopefully offense comes out comfortable and looking like a well oiled machine
we wear down texas and punch them in the mouth 4th quarter
this is the most disciplined iowa state team i have ever seen and coach is still pissed
pissed off people get things done if they are in control of themselves

Just saw Campbell and Park post game videos. Seems they were as frustrated with parts of the game as some of the people in the in game thread. Seriously though, love the passion and the desire to get better. Park gets it.

• Agree
Reactions: isu2014 and aauummm

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
SEZ will be full, my work is having a meeting for management in the Hansen Center all day Thursday and then we are going to the game. It will be full.

• Disagree
Reactions: JohnnyDakota

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
It'll be full. I was talking to my brother the other day about this is the first game I can remember in a while with a little "juice" to it. Win and have a 3 and 1 start, lose and be 2 and 2 headed to Norman. It's a huge game.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
I have doubted our fan base in the past, not anymore. For how bad our football program is, ISU fans continue to show up and have no doubt that JT will be packed.

Last edited:

CyInDFW

Aug 14, 2015
Lewisville, TX
I'm thinking it will be full. I even have several friends from my company San Antonio office coming up for the game. They wanted to experience the ISU tailgating.

I'm road tripping up from Dallas. I'm expecting some others from the area to head that way as well.

Reactions: VeloClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron