Templeton

nickcyv

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 29, 2009
QuickTrip on Hickman and 66th(I think) said they had a couple cases. I grabbed a couple last night.

B.L.

Nov 28, 2006
Kum n Go Polk City had 4 bottles 10 ft up behind counter, 3 bottles might be gone by now . Toasted the passing of my sis yesterday!!

nickcyv

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 29, 2009
My mistake. Forgot everybody on CF is a greek god and dates a model. No apple cider for those guys! Lol.

I am of German ancestry and date an accountant. No apple cider and whiskey for this guy though.

MidwestZest

Apr 22, 2006
Sycamore, IL
Aaaaand HILLCYD the winner of this edition of the "templeton rye thread high horse" award. Quite impressive, took all the way until the 6th post and a solid 19 minutes to claim, which is actually quite a bit of time for the recent history of these threads. :)

Entropy

Oct 27, 2008
Cedar Rapids, IA
Aaaaand HILLCYD the winner of this edition of the "templeton rye thread high horse" award. Quite impressive, took all the way until the 6th post and a solid 19 minutes to claim, which is actually quite a bit of time for the recent history of these threads. :)
Could somebody explain the difference between the "real" and "commercial" stuff since I'm a WI transfer to the state?

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Could somebody explain the difference between the "real" and "commercial" stuff since I'm a WI transfer to the state?

Real stuff - Produced at home by families that have handed down their recipe. Only way to get it is to know someone.

Commercial - Brand/recipe purchased by Scott Bush to make the stuff on the shelves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Entropy

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
My boss laid some on me with egg nog. Very tasty, but I must say I prefer it straight or rocks.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron