Tech is shredding horns down

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Good lord.. I can't help but wonder there are some Texas boosters starting a group chat to see who wants to cough up the $ to get rid of Herman. I doubt it actually happens this year, but I bet those conversations will be happening.

Scott34

Mar 16, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Good lord.. I can't help but wonder there are some Texas boosters starting a group chat to see who wants to cough up the $ to get rid of Herman. I doubt it actually happens this year, but I bet those conversations will be happening.
Yeah I just dont see that happening quite yet. If I were to guess, I bet they give him atleast one more year to make staff changes first.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
For the Big XII its better that UT wins today, but I just cannot bring myself to root for Texas in any conference games, unless the outcome helps ISU. This game does not matter either way, so go TT.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
In case anyone was wondering, the O/U was 64 points at the start of the game.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
I have a friend who is a die hard TT guy, and a cousin that's an alum. This game means a a LOT to Tech, I think they feel it gives them legitimacy, or like it's a lifelong snub. Think Count of Montecristo...

Of course, for UT it means nothing.

I will be rooting for Tech, takes Texas totally out of bigger bowls when the picking comes. Yes, its better for the Big12 when Texas is good, but 6 wins or 7 there isn't any difference.

• Agree
Reactions: CyCloned

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron