Survivor: Game Changers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by CycloneRulzzz, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Male
    Professional Grass Kicker
    La La Land
    Ratings:
    +788 / 11 / -0
    I think Sarah's gonna have this grand idea that she made "game-changing" moves if she makes it to the final tribal, but in reality she's just been a pretty big flip-flopper and I don't think the jury is gonna respect her for it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Clark

Clark Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2009
    Accountant
    Altoona
    Ratings:
    +1,478 / 37 / -0
    Tai is a moron when it comes to strategy, always has been. He's a nice guy and people seem to like him but he'll never win this game because of how bad he is at actually playing it.

If Sarah makes it, she'll win. When the season is full of returning vets and is titled "gamechangers" you don't want to be sitting with the person who was most responsible for how the game played out.

Ciries only hope to win was to be able to say she was the smartest player out there, I think she really hurt herself with that move. Her only hope of winning is her planning and executing the blindside of Sarah, and as we all know she's guaranteed to be safe in the next vote.

I don't think Troyzan or Aubrey have any hope of winning this game, regardless of what happens the rest of the way. There's just nobody else they could sit with where they would have better resumes.

Brad needs Sarah gone, then I think he's the frontrunner

• Like Like x 1
  3. CycloneRulzzz

CycloneRulzzz Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Male
    Nevada, IA
    Ratings:
    +4,415 / 56 / -0
    So I was out of town so just watched last night's show tonight. Trying to figure out the reasoning for Michaela getting voted out.

4. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Male
    La La Land
    Ratings:
    +788 / 11 / -0
    Yeah that was odd... I settled on her simply being the odd man out.

5. ImJustKCClone

ImJustKCClone Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2013
    Professional Pongid Pundit
    traipsing thru the treetops
    Ratings:
    +9,714 / 225 / -2
    My guesses on the finale:

Sarah & Brad will go to the final vote. Toss-up for the winner

Cirie will be sent to the jury tonight.

Aubry - made some moves, but has no real tribe support left
    Troyzan - too much a follower
    Tai - too erratic

all of the idols, legacies, etc, can certainly make mincemeat out of my predictions, though.

6. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Male
    La La Land
    Ratings:
    +788 / 11 / -0
    Looking forward to the (presumed) Tai meltdown. He seems like a good guy, but the entertainment value should be through the roof if he squanders two idols.

7. ImJustKCClone

Jun 18, 2013
    Ratings:
    +9,714 / 225 / -2
    Holy crow!
    I said Cerie, but....

HOLY CROW!!!

8. CycloneRulzzz

Jul 13, 2008
    Male
    Nevada, IA
    Ratings:
    +4,415 / 56 / -0
    SARAH WINS! Way to Rep for Iowa!

9. Clark

Clark Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2009
    Accountant
    Altoona
    Ratings:
    +1,478 / 37 / -0
    Brad is the dumbest player in that game. What game was he watching where he thought taking Sara to the final 3 was a good idea? He had the game won, and he had the perfect stooges to sit beside and he blew it. His arrogance cost him a million dollars, couldn't happen to a better person.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Clark

Clark Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2009
    Accountant
    Altoona
    Ratings:
    +1,478 / 37 / -0
    I'll watch the reunion tomorrow but I hope Jeff asks the question who they would have voted for if it were Tai instead of Sara, I think it would have been unanimous.

11. ImJustKCClone

Jun 18, 2013
    Ratings:
    +9,714 / 225 / -2
    :cool:

12. CycloneRulzzz

Jul 13, 2008
    Male
    Nevada, IA
    Ratings:
    +4,415 / 56 / -0

Agree. I thought Sara had to win the last immunity challenge to make final 3. Brad wins then says his target is Tai and I couldn't believe it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Cyclone06

Cyclone06 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Male
    Des Moines
    Ratings:
    +107 / 11 / -0
    Great finale. Everyone but Cirie with immunity at a tribal?! That was bonkers. Brad certainly blew it by taking Sarah, but in my mind both Sarah and Brad deserved to win. Two totally different styles of play and the jury awarded cut throat this time. If I am Sierra or Micela, I don't think I would have been able to vote for Sara.

14. Clark

Clark Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2009
    Accountant
    Altoona
    Ratings:
    +1,478 / 37 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. rholtgraves

rholtgraves Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,758 / 389 / -0
    He just wanted to show his dominance over Tai. that was it. He was dumb.

16. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Male
    La La Land
    Ratings:
    +788 / 11 / -0
    Lol... Yeah, I was partially wrong. A few people felt that way but I found myself convinced she deserved it at final tribal too. Looked quite different a few tribals back.

17. CYdTracked

CYdTracked Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Male
    IT
    Grimes, IA
    Ratings:
    +649 / 31 / -0
    Possibly one of if not the best season of Survivor I think. I can't remember a season with more scrambling and shocks at tribal than this season and the tribal where Cirie was out by default was great.

I was pulling for Culpepper to win, I always respect guys that can rattle off that many immunity wins with their back against the wall because there is no way he would have made the final 3 had he not done that. Ozzy may be the best player to never win the game because he's too good of a competitor. Sarah was a worthy winner although I was not a fan of how she lied and deceptive but it's part of the game and some seasons that is respected by the jury and other seasons it is the nail in the coffin. Brad definitely goofed by not taking Tai.

Amazed that they can keep this show fresh after 35 seasons, just when you think it eventually will become stale they have a season like they just did that has you ready to see what will happen in the next season.

18. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Male
    La La Land
    Ratings:
    +788 / 11 / -0
    I think it's funny how they keep coming up with different ways to paint the "Brains, Brawn, Beauty" themes to seasons (i.e. White Collar, Blue Collar, No Collar).

19. Clark

Clark Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2009
    Accountant
    Altoona
    Ratings:
    +1,478 / 37 / -0
    Ozzy probably isn't even in the top 10 best survivor contestants to have never won. I think he'd rightly be counted as a Survivor star, but much like Rupert before him, he's just really lacking in the non physical aspects of the game.

Culpepper would have been an ok winner, but there are very few examples where someone treated people the way he did that ended up winning. I think what ultimately hurt him most was people thought Sierra did all the strategic moves for him and he didn't help himself much by making some pretty dumb decisions after she was voted out.

This was a pretty good season overall, some big moves and some unbelievably dumb ones.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. ImJustKCClone

Jun 18, 2013
    Ratings:
    +9,714 / 225 / -2
    Definitely the most entertaining tribals we've had in a while...