Survivor: Game Changers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by CycloneRulzzz, Mar 8, 2017.

1. CycloneRulzzz

CycloneRulzzz Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Male
    Nevada, IA
    Ratings:
    +4,673 / 57 / -0
    I'm not sure as I'm not a survivor savant as I've only watched 1/3 of the seasons, but def. a douche move. I hope she is never brought back again.

2. ImJustKCClone

ImJustKCClone Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2013
    Professional Pongid Pundit
    traipsing thru the treetops
    Ratings:
    +10,360 / 235 / -2
    They have talked amongst themselves in the past, and Jeff has actually asked them questions a couple of times in my memory. I think they're supposed to sit and observe, but they cut them a lot of slack in terms of reactions.

3. CYdTracked

CYdTracked Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Male
    IT
    Grimes, IA
    Ratings:
    +712 / 37 / -0
    I think Debbie may have flipped off someone in her last season too, I know she is not the only one that has done that though when they came in with the jury for the first time after being voted out.

Glad to see Zeke go, never liked him either season he's played. Was always scheming and just annoyed me how he played for some reason. I think Sarah is walking a dangerous line trying to play both sides in order to leave her options open. Just ask Tai how that turns out once you get the reputation of being a flipper and she has to realize if she doesn't start sticking with an alliance that those same people ultimately end up on the jury and will decide her fate too so the social aspect is just as important as trying to make big moves. I wonder what the 4 were told that led to 3 of them voting for Tai as you never heard his name come up when everyone was talking - I'm sure that was selective editing for a reason. Still have 3 idols and the legacy advantage within the group of 4 so am just waiting for the day one of those gets used and blindsides someone because there aren't too many tribals left that those can be used at.

4. ImJustKCClone

Jun 18, 2013
    Ratings:
    +10,360 / 235 / -2
    The votes for Tai came out of nowhere for me too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. cyinne

cyinne Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Lincoln, NE
    Ratings:
    +104 / 1 / -0
    Did anyone notice how emotional Michaela was after the vote was shown? She was a sobbing mess! I was figuring that she was fed some bad info and was one that voted for Tai or Sierra and was devastated that Zeke was done. After the show was done and they show who each person voted for she was one of them that voted for Zeke.
    Maybe she was so emotional because she felt like she made a mistake? Was told that Zeke was safe and decided to vote for Zeke as a throw away vote? Just sad he was done? Idk.... it was weird!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. flynnhicks03

flynnhicks03 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Ratings:
    +552 / 18 / -0
    That was irritating. I realize they only have so much time, but it's not much fun when you have no idea why certain people are voting a certain way. They needed to show some discussion about where the Tai votes came from.

7. ImJustKCClone

Jun 18, 2013
    Ratings:
    +10,360 / 235 / -2
    Just read this today in TV Guide's interview with Zeke:
    I was surprised to see Michaela burst into tears once the votes were read. Can you offer any insight into why she did that?
    Zeke:
    Yeah. First of all, Michaela and I share a very special bond in that we played Survivor back to back. We left on March 28th thinking we were going to play one season, and then threw all caution to the wind and agreed to play another season. We were in Fiji for four months, for a third of the year -- which is a pretty crazy wrench to throw in your life. We definitely bonded in the merge over having made this insane life decision together. And Michaela - you see it earlier in the game - had some trouble integrating with the group socially. But when we got together, we made friends pretty fast, because we started this adventure together. And, even though she voted for me three of the four Tribals we were at, we were always friends. I think she was sad to lose her buddy.

8. cyinne

cyinne Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Lincoln, NE
    Ratings:
    +104 / 1 / -0
    So apparently, at least to Zeke, it was the gravity of not being together as buddies on the show anymore? I still am confused by it.... I didn't realize that Michaela voted 3 of 4 times for Zeke- that makes me understand less how she was such a river of tears after the vote was finalized. If she was so sad to see him go then she shouldn't have voted for him then.... 3 of 4 times no less.

9. ImJustKCClone

Jun 18, 2013
    Ratings:
    +10,360 / 235 / -2
    It surprised me too...it's the first real emotion I've seen from her other than anger.

10. DurangoCy

DurangoCy Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2010
    Male
    Durango, CO
    Ratings:
    +887 / 24 / -0
    Michaela actually had some of her strategy shown this week, which is a departure from everything they've ever shown of her. I found that odd too. I think Sarah and Cyrie drag her to the finish.

11. CycloneRulzzz

CycloneRulzzz Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Male
    Nevada, IA
    Ratings:
    +4,673 / 57 / -0
    Wow figured that vote would of been 5-4 in favor of Andrea going home. Luckily Sarah got the advantage but I think she is climbing up the threat list.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ImJustKCClone

Jun 18, 2013
    Ratings:
    +10,360 / 235 / -2
    I WANT ANDREA GONE!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
    Male
    IT
    Grimes, IA
    Ratings:
    +712 / 37 / -0
    Sierra is dumb for willing that legacy advantage to Sarah thinking she was sincere with her. "I hope she didn't vote for me tonight..." do the math, she obviously did else you wouldn't have gone home! I am looking at the jury right now and I'm not sure Sarah will have enough votes to win with the flip flopping and back stabbing she has done by playing both sides. Just depends on if it's a bitter jury or one that respects moves like that. I hate to say it but starting to think Tai has a good shot if he can keep flying under the radar then blindside someone with 1 of his idols that he so far as been able to keep a secret. I never get why anyone would let someone know they have an idol or advantage because almost always that just puts a target on your back which is what probably sealed Sierra's fate tonight because I think Mikalea was leaning towards voting out Andrea till she found that out.

14. AllN4ISU

AllN4ISU Member

Nov 8, 2010
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    It baffles me that the minority alliance has 3 immunity idols, Brad had immunity and they couldn't figure out a way to get someone to flip, in theory none of them would have had to go home last night. It would also been a move to play to the jury as I believe the jury will evaluate on if someone made a game changing move rather than emotion of getting voted out.

15. CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
    Male
    IT
    Grimes, IA
    Ratings:
    +712 / 37 / -0
    I wondered the same thing last night if Tai would use an idol to save someone if that would look favorable to the jury. Problem is his alliance all wrote his name down last tribal so I think he probably doesn't trust anyone right now and would not be shocked to see him ditch them soon like he's done to others in the past when he feels vulnerable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Clark

Clark Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2009
    Accountant
    Altoona
    Ratings:
    +1,488 / 37 / -0
    At this point in the game if I were Tai, I wouldn't be using those idols for anyone other than myself until at least the final five. Nobody has shown any loyalty in that group and the person you saved with the idol is just as likely to vote you out next tribal as anyone else. Once you get closer to the end and people really start gameplanning on who they want to go to final tribal with, then maybe you use an idol to keep someone around who would take you to the end with you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. drmwevr08

drmwevr08 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2006
    City Planner
    Tempe, az
    Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    Leaving an advantage to someone who voted you off, and lied to you. Ugh. There were 2 people who you should have known had your back and she wasn't one, Sierra!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Ryan4069

Ryan4069 Member

Sep 13, 2007
    Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +49 / 5 / -0
    I could see using the idol on someone else if you knew they were getting voted out and you wanted those votes cancelled to get out someone in the majority.

19. CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
    Male
    IT
    Grimes, IA
    Ratings:
    +712 / 37 / -0
    Should be an epic finale. Tai still with 2 idols and looks like he may be using them to keep his alliance safe, Troyzan has an idol, Sarah has immunity at 5, and I think Cirie just sealed her fate with tring to use Sarah's advantage against her which really backfired. These last few votes are going to make or break jury votes for someone like Sarah who has back stabbed a few on the jury and needs to gain some more votes or someone else who needs to make a big move to get some more votes.

20. cycloneworld

cycloneworld Facebook Knows All

Mar 20, 2006
    Civil Engineer
    Urbandale, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,302 / 25 / -0
    I love Tai but the previews make it seem that he really screws up (again) by giving out his idol(s)...

This season has been great because its been so unpredictable.