Survivor: Game Changers

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
Did anyone notice how emotional Michaela was after the vote was shown? She was a sobbing mess! I was figuring that she was fed some bad info and was one that voted for Tai or Sierra and was devastated that Zeke was done. After the show was done and they show who each person voted for she was one of them that voted for Zeke.
Maybe she was so emotional because she felt like she made a mistake? Was told that Zeke was safe and decided to vote for Zeke as a throw away vote? Just sad he was done? Idk.... it was weird!

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclone06

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
The votes for Tai came out of nowhere for me too.

That was irritating. I realize they only have so much time, but it's not much fun when you have no idea why certain people are voting a certain way. They needed to show some discussion about where the Tai votes came from.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Did anyone notice how emotional Michaela was after the vote was shown? She was a sobbing mess! I was figuring that she was fed some bad info and was one that voted for Tai or Sierra and was devastated that Zeke was done. After the show was done and they show who each person voted for she was one of them that voted for Zeke.
Maybe she was so emotional because she felt like she made a mistake? Was told that Zeke was safe and decided to vote for Zeke as a throw away vote? Just sad he was done? Idk.... it was weird!
Just read this today in TV Guide's interview with Zeke:
I was surprised to see Michaela burst into tears once the votes were read. Can you offer any insight into why she did that?
Zeke:
Yeah. First of all, Michaela and I share a very special bond in that we played Survivor back to back. We left on March 28th thinking we were going to play one season, and then threw all caution to the wind and agreed to play another season. We were in Fiji for four months, for a third of the year -- which is a pretty crazy wrench to throw in your life. We definitely bonded in the merge over having made this insane life decision together. And Michaela - you see it earlier in the game - had some trouble integrating with the group socially. But when we got together, we made friends pretty fast, because we started this adventure together. And, even though she voted for me three of the four Tribals we were at, we were always friends. I think she was sad to lose her buddy.

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
Just read this today in TV Guide's interview with Zeke:
I was surprised to see Michaela burst into tears once the votes were read. Can you offer any insight into why she did that?
Zeke:
Yeah. First of all, Michaela and I share a very special bond in that we played Survivor back to back. We left on March 28th thinking we were going to play one season, and then threw all caution to the wind and agreed to play another season. We were in Fiji for four months, for a third of the year -- which is a pretty crazy wrench to throw in your life. We definitely bonded in the merge over having made this insane life decision together. And Michaela - you see it earlier in the game - had some trouble integrating with the group socially. But when we got together, we made friends pretty fast, because we started this adventure together. And, even though she voted for me three of the four Tribals we were at, we were always friends. I think she was sad to lose her buddy.
So apparently, at least to Zeke, it was the gravity of not being together as buddies on the show anymore? I still am confused by it.... I didn't realize that Michaela voted 3 of 4 times for Zeke- that makes me understand less how she was such a river of tears after the vote was finalized. If she was so sad to see him go then she shouldn't have voted for him then.... 3 of 4 times no less.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
So apparently, at least to Zeke, it was the gravity of not being together as buddies on the show anymore? I still am confused by it.... I didn't realize that Michaela voted 3 of 4 times for Zeke- that makes me understand less how she was such a river of tears after the vote was finalized.
It surprised me too...it's the first real emotion I've seen from her other than anger.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Michaela actually had some of her strategy shown this week, which is a departure from everything they've ever shown of her. I found that odd too. I think Sarah and Cyrie drag her to the finish.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Wow figured that vote would of been 5-4 in favor of Andrea going home. Luckily Sarah got the advantage but I think she is climbing up the threat list.

• Agree
Reactions: CYdTracked

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Sierra is dumb for willing that legacy advantage to Sarah thinking she was sincere with her. "I hope she didn't vote for me tonight..." do the math, she obviously did else you wouldn't have gone home! I am looking at the jury right now and I'm not sure Sarah will have enough votes to win with the flip flopping and back stabbing she has done by playing both sides. Just depends on if it's a bitter jury or one that respects moves like that. I hate to say it but starting to think Tai has a good shot if he can keep flying under the radar then blindside someone with 1 of his idols that he so far as been able to keep a secret. I never get why anyone would let someone know they have an idol or advantage because almost always that just puts a target on your back which is what probably sealed Sierra's fate tonight because I think Mikalea was leaning towards voting out Andrea till she found that out.

AllN4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 8, 2010
It baffles me that the minority alliance has 3 immunity idols, Brad had immunity and they couldn't figure out a way to get someone to flip, in theory none of them would have had to go home last night. It would also been a move to play to the jury as I believe the jury will evaluate on if someone made a game changing move rather than emotion of getting voted out.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I wondered the same thing last night if Tai would use an idol to save someone if that would look favorable to the jury. Problem is his alliance all wrote his name down last tribal so I think he probably doesn't trust anyone right now and would not be shocked to see him ditch them soon like he's done to others in the past when he feels vulnerable.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
At this point in the game if I were Tai, I wouldn't be using those idols for anyone other than myself until at least the final five. Nobody has shown any loyalty in that group and the person you saved with the idol is just as likely to vote you out next tribal as anyone else. Once you get closer to the end and people really start gameplanning on who they want to go to final tribal with, then maybe you use an idol to keep someone around who would take you to the end with you.

• Agree

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
Leaving an advantage to someone who voted you off, and lied to you. Ugh. There were 2 people who you should have known had your back and she wasn't one, Sierra!

• Agree

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Should be an epic finale. Tai still with 2 idols and looks like he may be using them to keep his alliance safe, Troyzan has an idol, Sarah has immunity at 5, and I think Cirie just sealed her fate with tring to use Sarah's advantage against her which really backfired. These last few votes are going to make or break jury votes for someone like Sarah who has back stabbed a few on the jury and needs to gain some more votes or someone else who needs to make a big move to get some more votes.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Should be an epic finale. Tai still with 2 idols and looks like he may be using them to keep his alliance safe, Troyzan has an idol, Sarah has immunity at 5, and I think Cirie just sealed her fate with tring to use Sarah's advantage against her which really backfired. These last few votes are going to make or break jury votes for someone like Sarah who has back stabbed a few on the jury and needs to gain some more votes or someone else who needs to make a big move to get some more votes.

I love Tai but the previews make it seem that he really screws up (again) by giving out his idol(s)...

This season has been great because its been so unpredictable.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
I think Sarah's gonna have this grand idea that she made "game-changing" moves if she makes it to the final tribal, but in reality she's just been a pretty big flip-flopper and I don't think the jury is gonna respect her for it.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
I love Tai but the previews make it seem that he really screws up (again) by giving out his idol(s)...

This season has been great because its been so unpredictable.

Tai is a moron when it comes to strategy, always has been. He's a nice guy and people seem to like him but he'll never win this game because of how bad he is at actually playing it.

If Sarah makes it, she'll win. When the season is full of returning vets and is titled "gamechangers" you don't want to be sitting with the person who was most responsible for how the game played out.

Ciries only hope to win was to be able to say she was the smartest player out there, I think she really hurt herself with that move. Her only hope of winning is her planning and executing the blindside of Sarah, and as we all know she's guaranteed to be safe in the next vote.

I don't think Troyzan or Aubrey have any hope of winning this game, regardless of what happens the rest of the way. There's just nobody else they could sit with where they would have better resumes.

Brad needs Sarah gone, then I think he's the frontrunner

Reactions: rholtgraves

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
So I was out of town so just watched last night's show tonight. Trying to figure out the reasoning for Michaela getting voted out.