Survivor 41

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Disappointed the 2nd tribal did not shake things up by getting rid of Liana or Ricard. Heather is an easy vote and someone you take to the end because no one will vote for her. Was glad Erika and Xander got immunity because Shan and her alliance need to break up. This cast is so stupid. The longer Shan is around the harder it will be to vote her out so why not start voting out her biggest allies?

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Would someone explain why she used her extra vote and voted for two different people when she could have just went with Ricards plan? That was such a confusing move. Can’t stand that lady. She needs to go. She makes bad decisions constantly and is lucky enough to not totally piss off her alliance enough to vote her out.

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
Deshawn lost the game last night. Could have gotten out Liana, then Shan, and been in power with Evie and Xander. Now he's bottom rung on an alliance of 5+. Peace out dude (as insinuated by the preview for next week which means probably not going to be happening).

• Agree
Reactions: CYdTracked

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
BTW I was rooting for Nasear, however, I was rooting for a move to be made and it was made. I am a Survivor fan and have been since season one. I love moves and backdoors. I knew the Evie move was coming. That was pretty obvious. Was not sure they would pull the trigger on the Naseer move.

• Agree
Reactions: CYdTracked

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Knowing when to play the idol can be extremely hard so I'll cut Naseer some slack. At some point he had to trust people. I'm just not sure that was the time to trust them plus if he plays his immunity now there's a chance he could get another later. That said, he was never known as a strategist so not that surprising he went home with an idol.

Deshawn made the same decision I would have. It sure doesn't seem to me that Evie and Xander are the type of people to stay in an alliance for very long and it would have put a giant target on his back.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Would someone explain why she used her extra vote and voted for two different people when she could have just went with Ricards plan? That was such a confusing move. Can’t stand that lady. She needs to go. She makes bad decisions constantly and is lucky enough to not totally piss off her alliance enough to vote her out.
That was completely idiotic. Shan is just a bulldozer who has to get her way, she isn't someone who is actually smart.

Reactions: Drew0311

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
I think Deshawn didn't want to anger his alliance but I think he really wanted to vote out Liana. He just was scared of pissing people off the problem is I think Shan is going to start going after him soon.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
This cast is on track to be one of the dumbest to play Survivor IMO. I dunno what the hell Shan was doing with the extra vote other than maybe trying to cover her own ass in the case that they were trying a blindside and someone used an idol? There were so many big moves that could have been made last night that would have set up a few in a better spot but instead they were too chicken to piss off Shan and just went with easier votes. I would have loved to seen Xander play his idol for Evvie but if I was in the same spot it would be a hard choice to make because you are making yourself vulnerable by losing your idol. Thought we may even see a shot in the dark die played too. What I don't get is everyone knew where all the advantages are at and to me last night with the split tribals would have been a perfect place to flush them out just to get them out of the way. At the very least tell Shan if she doesn't play hers all the votes are going her way and see if she would actually play it. I believe that extra vote was originally Ricard's and she never gave it back and now she just wasted it too so I dunno why he keeps teaming up with her when it's obvious she will play a cutthroat game.

At this point I'm kind of rooting for Xander to win just because everyone hates just how good he has played so far then Erika next because she's battled through being on the chopping block several times too. Shan, Ricard, and Liana are the 3 I really hope get voted out before the final. This cast has kind of gone at their votes in a backwards manner all season. When it was obvious that you were going to need to be physically strong to win tribal immunity they were voting out some of their strongest players while keeping weak ones around that were costing them in challenges then when it merged all the sudden they wanted to start targeting the weak ones that make for easy people to take to the end with you. If Heather doesn't make it to the end at this point then they all are idiots as no one is going to vote her as the winner unless Shan and whoever else may may it with her piss everyone off on their way to the end. Kind of hoping for a final 2 and not 3 this season as it would be interesting to see how the jury would pick.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
This cast is on track to be one of the dumbest to play Survivor IMO. I dunno what the hell Shan was doing with the extra vote other than maybe trying to cover her own ass in the case that they were trying a blindside and someone used an idol? There were so many big moves that could have been made last night that would have set up a few in a better spot but instead they were too chicken to piss off Shan and just went with easier votes. I would have loved to seen Xander play his idol for Evvie but if I was in the same spot it would be a hard choice to make because you are making yourself vulnerable by losing your idol. Thought we may even see a shot in the dark die played too. What I don't get is everyone knew where all the advantages are at and to me last night with the split tribals would have been a perfect place to flush them out just to get them out of the way. At the very least tell Shan if she doesn't play hers all the votes are going her way and see if she would actually play it. I believe that extra vote was originally Ricard's and she never gave it back and now she just wasted it too so I dunno why he keeps teaming up with her when it's obvious she will play a cutthroat game.

At this point I'm kind of rooting for Xander to win just because everyone hates just how good he has played so far then Erika next because she's battled through being on the chopping block several times too. Shan, Ricard, and Liana are the 3 I really hope get voted out before the final. This cast has kind of gone at their votes in a backwards manner all season. When it was obvious that you were going to need to be physically strong to win tribal immunity they were voting out some of their strongest players while keeping weak ones around that were costing them in challenges then when it merged all the sudden they wanted to start targeting the weak ones that make for easy people to take to the end with you. If Heather doesn't make it to the end at this point then they all are idiots as no one is going to vote her as the winner unless Shan and whoever else may may it with her piss everyone off on their way to the end. Kind of hoping for a final 2 and not 3 this season as it would be interesting to see how the jury would pick.

Maybe this is a situation where in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king but I don't think he's played that well. He's stayed alive in the game but I'd be curious to see how many times he's been on the wrong side of votes this season. He's spent a majority of the game just voting for whoever Evie told him to.

For as annoying as they are, Shan and Ricard have played the best game so far. They are almost always the people deciding who goes home (even if their choices aren't always great)

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
The alliance screwed up by not voting Erica after she made the plan to split the votes. Then you get the best of both worlds, you keep the numbers and break up shan and ricard. Now you pissed off liana, have no idols, and gave Erica and ricard all the power. Stupid, stupid play.

As for Shan, she got what she deserved for telling ricard before the immunity challenge. She waits until after and she wouldn't have said anything. Ricard told her point blank that he wouldn't have done the same, he was stunned she'd be that foolish.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Finally got around to watching this on my DVR tonight and I figured based on the new posts I kept away from reading it would be a good vote. Glad Shan is gone, was the right time for a blindside. Agree that Liana is as good as done now too. Xander, Erika, and DeShawn are playing good games right now by trying to stay out of the drama but making calculated moves. I don't like Ricard but winning that immunity and sticking it to Shan was a good play by him to strike at the best chance he had.