Survivor 41

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Last night was once again a lot of hyped up chaos at tribal only for the result to be fairly predictable. Glad Xander hid his advantages correctly so Liana couldn't steal one. Pretty much don't like her Shan and Ricard right now, people that play as hard as they have been from the start usually miscalculate their power and get blindsided eventually which I was kind of hoping was going to happen this week.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
The lady who wanted to switch to Naseer (she's frankly not been important enough for me to remember her name) made one of the absolute worst no-no's you can do in Survivor.

I could not figure out what the point of her doing that was, at least from the editing. She wasn't aligned with Xander or Tiff right? I don't hate trying to blindside Naseer at that vote, but to do so openly and at the last minute? That's a conversation you have before tribal and if you can't get the votes you let it go because at least it isn't you or your alliance getting voted out.

And Tiff in her exit speech was right about them letting the people with idols stay around (or at least stay around with an idol) too long.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
I don't know if I've ever went this far into a Survivor season without thinking any of the players deserve to win.

Usually by this point in the season someone would have emerged as the person you don't want to sit next to, I don't know who that would be this season. Still a ways to go I suppose for someone to make a move.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
It's unanimous. Shan is not likable. She's directing everything (doing a good job of it) but usually by this point a couple of the other players have noticed her 'power' and decided that the player is too good/powerful and decide to blindside him/her.

Why this isn't happening is really baffling. A few have pushed back but not ever in an effective way.

The only player I kind of like is Xander.

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
It's unanimous. Shan is not likable. She's directing everything (doing a good job of it) but usually by this point a couple of the other players have noticed her 'power' and decided that the player is too good/powerful and decide to blindside him/her.

Why this isn't happening is really baffling. A few have pushed back but not ever in an effective way.

The only player I kind of like is Xander.
Next week's preview made it look like Shan enters the crosshairs. Fingers crossed.

Xander is definitely the likable, should win guy. So unlikely he will. And my gosh man, thoroughly examine the bench! You knew it was there. Better to find the advantage and expose yourself looking than not have advantage at all imo.

Reactions: CYdTracked

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Next week's preview made it look like Shan enters the crosshairs. Fingers crossed.

Xander is definitely the likable, should win guy. So unlikely he will. And my gosh man, thoroughly examine the bench! You knew it was there. Better to find the advantage and expose yourself looking than not have advantage at all imo.
Thought for sure he switched with Erika because he noticed it right away.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO

I'm sure in the moment he thought that they might notice him, but I can almost guarantee that he could've sat on the wood base and scoured that thing when they were working on the puzzle (evvie too quickly). I just don't thinks a single person would've been more invested in him vs. the puzzle.

Reactions: Cyclone06

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
This cast so far has sucked. It was going to a big shadow to follow the awesome season 40 but wow this has to be one of the dumbest casts they have ever had. By now we usually have some players that look like they will win if they make it to the final and right now no one has really been all that likable nor someone I would be scared to take to a final 3. Naseer, Deshawn, Xander, and Evvie probably playing the best games right now with Evvie trying to be the one that everyone thinks they can trust but ultimately will find out they can't. Can't stand Shan and Liana who think everyone needs to vote with them no matter what.

This could be a season where so many bad decisions are made that someone like Heather or Danny wins because everyone else panics and makes dumb moves. Tiffany has been an easy vote from day 1 and why vote her out now when you keep bringing along easy votes when you can vote out a big threat? If these players were true fans of the game they would not be making the mistakes they have so far.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Heather (barely remember her name) and Tiffany are no threats at all. They are the 2 you drag along with you the the final 3. Why Danny, Deshawn, Xander, Richard aren’t getting more heat blows my mind.

Help Support Us

Become a patron